Scrapbooks Etc On Assignment due June 3rd

Everything about publishing!!! [Public]

Moderator: Dianedi

Dianedi
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 491

Scrapbooks Etc On Assignment due June 3rd

Post by Dianedi »

Your Assignment: Create a boy page using girl product, or make a girl page using boy product

As some of you may have noticed, I have 2 children and BOTH are boys. So I have a surplus of unused pretty patterned papers, flowers, ribbons, and other girly accents in my stash of supplies. Over the years, I’ve learned to incorporate some of those onto my boys’ pages without the pages looking too feminine. And I’m always on the lookout for more ideas. So for this assignment, I’d like to challenge you to do the same: create a boys/men page using girlish papers and embellishments you may already have in your supplies. There’s also the flip side, which you could do instead: I’d love to see a girls/women page made using more masculine products you might have. Find creative ways to make use of these products on your page.
Once you have completed your page, you can share it with others in the February 2012 On Assignment Gallery. And if you post your layout in the gallery by June 3rd, you have a chance at getting published in the magazine.
Have a wonderful Spring season. I look forward to seeing your pages!

Return to “Our Little "PUB"”