Problem with leaving reviews

Moderator: ACOT Employee

SandyJay
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 499

Re: Problem with leaving reviews

Post by SandyJay »

Thank you Brandon and Kent for ironing out the creases!  We appreciate your efforts and time.  ACOT team is the best!  
debraruffing
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 508

Post by debraruffing »

simplescrap wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:54 pm
I have been leaving reviews which disappeared and now aren't working at all. I leave a review and nothing shows up.
I am logged in. I have emailed twice and no response. Hoping someone can help me figure out what is going on.
Thank you

I have had the same trouble for a very long time.  Even today I did not get credit for my remarks...
Debra R. 
Nana of 5, Mama of 2, Disney Addict

ImageImage  ImageImageImage
Matt Kent
ACOT Employee
Gallery: 4

Post by Matt Kent »

Hi everyone, the new system for leaving reviews is live everywhere now. You should see a "Write a Review" button by each eligible product when you view completed orders in your account. That will pop up a window and allow you to submit a review into the Shopper Approved system, which will then show up on the product page like you would expect. We monitor these reviews as they come in and award points just like before, although it could take up to an hour for those to register. We're working on getting the remaining reviews from the old system imported, so you should see those show up as well in the next couple of days. Let us know if you have trouble or find any issues we missed!
Sue2024
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 1

Post by Sue2024 »

Thank you for the note!
simplescrap
Cherry Tart

Post by simplescrap »

It still doesn’t work for me.  I left a review to try it out the day after it was supposed to be fixed following the directions and my review doesn’t show up.  
Matt Kent
ACOT Employee
Gallery: 4

Post by Matt Kent »

simplescrap wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 1:20 am
It still doesn’t work for me.  I left a review to try it out the day after it was supposed to be fixed following the directions and my review doesn’t show up.  
Hmm, we're trying to track down what's happening here. I do see your reviews in the system, but they're shown as "pending" for some reason. After you submitted them, did you get any kind of confirmation email from Shopper Approved? It looks like they want you to click some kind of confirmation link in order for the reviews to become visible.

Sue2024
Cherry Tart

Post by Sue2024 »

Now I am having problems.  No confirmation at all, either way.  Bummer.
QueenBee89
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1681

Post by QueenBee89 »

It seems my account is doing the same thing. I left reviews on a recent order and about half of them went through and the other half show “being processed” - it’s been several days like that. I haven’t gotten any sort of emails either
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image
Sue2024
Cherry Tart

Post by Sue2024 »

Yep, mine is beng processed, also.  And 2 more?  They may have took, but never showed up on my points.  *Sigh*.
simplescrap
Cherry Tart

Post by simplescrap »

matt wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 2:00 pm
simplescrap wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 1:20 am
Hmm, we're trying to track down what's happening here. I do see your reviews in the system, but they're shown as "pending" for some reason. After you submitted them, did you get any kind of confirmation email from Shopper Approved? It looks like they want you to click some kind of confirmation link in order for the reviews to become visible.

I did not.  I checked my spam as well.
Sue2024
Cherry Tart

Post by Sue2024 »

Clint is aware of my dilemma, and I am positive things will work out.
emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2439

Post by emmapaige »

I left two reviews on 5/29. They both show up under product reviews in my account and also on the product page. I've been keeping track and I never received cherry points for those reviews. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Return to “Suggestions”