My Gallery search request

Moderator: ACOT Employee

joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2436

My Gallery search request

Post by joannie »

We used to be able to search our own galleries by technique, theme or categories, etc. Is there a way we can do that again? I'm trying to find all my layouts I put in the Pets theme. When I try, everyone's Pets projects comes up!
Thanks Brandon!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Re: My Gallery search request

Post by Flasher »

Hi, Joannie!

Searching my gallery with the drop downs has never worked for me either.  I'm able to search my gallery by bringing up my gallery and then using the search bar.  That at least works like a dream for me.

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2436

Re: My Gallery search request

Post by joannie »

Laura wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 9:11 am
Hi, Joannie!

Searching my gallery with the drop downs has never worked for me either.  I'm able to search my gallery by bringing up my gallery and then using the search bar.  That at least works like a dream for me.

I agree. The search works for me as long as I have written down the right word in the description box.

- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

Return to “Suggestions”