[Public]

Moderator: Midge

sherelm
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 733

Re: Spanish Cauliflower Rice

Post by sherelm »

Rotel!!
I swear you could put that on anything and it would taste great but cauliflower rice? Never heard of it but I'm going to try it. And probably nix the healthy part of this recipe be adding some cheese.
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3695

Post by blbabe1234 »

sherelm wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:35 pm
Rotel!!
I swear you could put that on anything and it would taste great but cauliflower rice? Never heard of it but I'm going to try it. And probably nix the healthy part of this recipe be adding some cheese.

You can totally make this into a meal. Not only adding cheese to it, but some taco meat. Make it a taco casserole so to speak
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
condo
Cherry Bomb

Post by condo »

If you rice fresh cauliflower yourself, do you need to adjust the cooking time from the frozen version?

thanks, 
condo
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3695

Post by blbabe1234 »

condo wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:05 am
If you rice fresh cauliflower yourself, do you need to adjust the cooking time from the frozen version?

thanks, 

You'd sautee it for 5-8 minutes, then toss in the rotel and seasonings, then cover for a couple of minutes. It only increases the time to a couple of more minutes.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
condo
Cherry Bomb

Post by condo »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:11 am
condo wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:05 am

thanks, 

You'd sautee it for 5-8 minutes, then toss in the rotel and seasonings, then cover for a couple of minutes. It only increases the time to a couple of more minutes. 
thanks. It sounds so good......... so does the mac and cheese

condo

Return to “Share a Recipe”