THANK YOU to ACOT

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Jessica Mikels
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 140

Re: THANK YOU to ACOT

Post by Jessica Mikels »

I had such a blast last NSD here which was my first online crop and I couldn't imagine celebrating NSD anywhere else. Yes, I peeked in on other sites but no one compares! Thanks for putting on such an amazing event but most of all thanks for creating this cherry-tastic community of crafters! Truly feels like doing crafty life with crafty friends  💕
JessicaMikelsCreativeDesigns.com
Instagram: @
jessicamikels
YouTube: @Jessica.Mikels

Image ImageImageImage
wimom
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 671

Post by wimom »

blfonty wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 1:04 pm
Thanks so much to all of the ACOT family and friends! 2024 was the best NSD crop ever! I appreciate all the work you do every day. I also want to recognize Laura (Flasher) for coordinating all the FUN. The hostesses did an amazing job with games and challenges. THANK YOU!
Yes, so well said! A big thanks from me too!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 86

Post by Monroe1218 »

I absolutely agree!  There is NOWHERE else I'd rather be for NSD than here.  There are so many different challenges, games and chats going on that there really is something for everyone!  

I wish that NSD was celebrated twice a year so we could enjoy all this fun again!!
Rebecca

DrSonja
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 92

Post by DrSonja »

Fabulous weekend of fun, friendship and fast-paced challenges. I agree that ACOT is the place to be for NSD. Thanks for the opportunity to be a hostess and part of the planning and excitement that goes into making NSD such a success.
Image  Image 
Cindy312
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 14

Post by Cindy312 »

This was my first time here and it was SO MUCH FUN! Thank you for making my NSD special. The challenges were super inspiring and I'm continuing to work on them. What a fun day!
Scrapqueen141
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 957

Post by Scrapqueen141 »

Love this forum love the store  - Thank you for a great Weekend NSD Celebration!
Image            ImageImageImageImage
Scrapbooking reminds us that life is good!
💖
Rachel Kent
ACOT Employee
Gallery: 1172

Post by Rachel Kent »

Aw thank you so much cherries! And thank YOU for being here with us!  💗

Return to “General Talk”