Wild Cherry
Gallery: 444

Re: OLD Members :)

Post by DN in MN »

How did you find ACOT?? Random search many years ago.. Looking for stickers

What technique would you like to learn? Digital scrappin'

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? 2

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Paper

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Kids school

Do you have your own scrap room? no... someday, my basement will be finished : )

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? yes, both

What gives you the creeps? Spiders and woodticks

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? night owl

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Michelob Golden Light w/lime or green olives!
2024 Layout goal ~ 6/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

paulaj
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 84

Post by paulaj »

How did you find ACOT?? I shopped at the store and found the message board just in time for the last crop!

What technique would you like to learn? I would like to get better at embossing - dry and wet.

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? I usually lean towards using at least 2-3

Are you into digital or paper layouts? I do paper only.

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? I'm nearly done with a book of my friends birthday that I am giving her as a gift. Otherwise I am all over the map with what I am working on.

Do you have your own scrap room? I wish I had even half a room...and my kids wish it too as I am all over the living room floor.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? I love crops - both kinds and have been to several of both.

What gives you the creeps? I can't think of anything in particular right now.

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? I always was a night owl. I've NEVER been an early bird but now I tend to be more of a midday person. Although if I am feeling up to it I'll stay up. Especially if I'm involved in something like a particular scrapping project or crop.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? I don't do alcoholic beverages but I would love a pina colada or a margherita.
oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2131

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

How did you find ACOT?? Looking for new scrappy sites, found by accident (best accident I ever had)

What technique would you like to learn? Embossing, layering

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? depends, 1-4 as a rule

Are you into digital or paper layouts? most definitely paper

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? trying to finish my Hawaii albums

Do you have your own scrap room? yes, and I love it!

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? online, never in real life

What gives you the creeps? snakes, snakes, did I say snakes!!!

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? night owl, always have been

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage?Strawberry daquiri
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
hlg1rose
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 127

Post by hlg1rose »

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]How did you find ACOT??[/highlight] Probably from my friends, either Diane, or Chris.

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]What technique would you like to learn? To use the copic markers.

[/highlight][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]How many photos do you usually place on a layout? Usually do 2 page layouts and try to fit as many as I can.

[/highlight][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Are you into digital or paper layouts? Paper

[/highlight][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Always working on the current year (and some past years I haven't caught up on yet, plus my Mexico trip)

[/highlight][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Do you have your own scrap room? ALMOST!! We are building it as I type! Taking over my daughter's room now that she is engaged (and lives across the country :( )

[/highlight][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Yes to both.

[/highlight][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]What gives you the creeps? Things crawling on me!

[/highlight][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? I love to get up early BUT because I stay up late, I don't really see the sun coming up.

[/highlight][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? [/highlight]
Vanilla Vodka and Diet Pepsi (which I just sent DH out to buy!)
[img:dgoiopbi]http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... picker.gif[/img:dgoiopbi]

heleneNY http://emptynestscraproom.blogspot.com/[/url:dgoiopbi]

"The skin I'm in is alright with me, it's not old, just older" ` JBJ

[img:dgoiopbi]http://www.acherryontop.com/i/gallery2/211014-490.gif[/img:dgoiopbi]
Henu_Nea
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 127

Post by Henu_Nea »

How did you find ACOT?? A friend sent it to me a few years ago

What technique would you like to learn? better layering/working with colors

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? 1-2

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Baby's 1st Year for my cousin's twins

Do you have your own scrap room? Not any more :-(

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Word!

What gives you the creeps? Oh, you don't have time to read all the things that skeeve me out. You'll have to contact my therapist for the list.

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Night Owl

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage?Oh Dear Sweet Margaritas... How I miss thee! And my love affair with your Daddy, JOSE CUERVO!
ImageImage
Image Image
3 Pals
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 49

Post by 3 Pals »

How did you find ACOT?? Searching online forever until I found the place I could hang my hat - this is the best place hands down.

What technique would you like to learn? A few digi tricks

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? 1-3

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? My adorable 2 granddaughter babies - Irish twins 17 mos and 3 mos.

Do you have your own scrap room? not anymore :waiting: I have a very small area to work

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? The online crops here but not 'real life' I am afraid to go but want to one of these days - I have no idea how one goes about such things.

What gives you the creeps? house centipedes http://fr.treknature.com/gallery/North_ ... o22120.htm so gross os don't look if you are squimish - used to have them at my old house...and they run incredibly fast

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Well I like to stay up late but I get in trouble as I am not one who sleeps in either - so I need to MAKE myself go to bed or I am useless the next day...except of course on crop weekends :-D

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Cosmopolitan but has to be top shelf with Cointreau not Triple Sec or anything else.

ImageImage Image
Ann
MOM2SNOX
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 139

Post by MOM2SNOX »

Deirdra wrote:Holy crap, Snox must be in college by now!

LOL! Naaa... but she has been looking at brochures for nursing homes... o.O
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!
Lindsay
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1444

Post by Lindsay »

OLD by ACOT standards - My old CT profile says it was 2003. Was majorly active here and scrapping in general through 2007, then due to technical difficulties and slow computers, I lost the scrapping bug.

How did you find ACOT?? The nicest community I ever found, so I just stayed around.

What technique would you like to learn? How to do a layout again...seriously, it took me 4 hours to do one layout.

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? Varies on the design

Are you into digital or paper layouts? I've been digital since 2005.

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Just did my very first layout in FOUR years, be gentle LOL!

Do you have your own scrap room? Yes - filled with lots of beautiful papers and goodies that fill me with guilt whenever I go in there. But since I'm digital now, I work in our home office.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Both, ACOT ones were a blast - Hottie Bingo!!!

What gives you the creeps? Anything that crawls, scurrys, slithers, etc.

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Night Owl

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Mango Margarita
mommahobbit
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 70

Post by mommahobbit »

suslvgeo wrote:

How did you find ACOT?? Living very rural I needed supplies and my search led here! Best place!

What technique would you like to learn? journal covers and pages

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? 2 or 3

Are you into digital or paper layouts? digital if I do layouts

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? christmas , christmas , christmas

Do you have your own scrap room? yeppers!

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Here , I love the online crops

What gives you the creeps? snakes and dark corners

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? EARLY BIRD

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Scotch .. the older the better :)
mommahobbit
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 70

Post by mommahobbit »

oops those are my replys not a quote
:(
Karenscraps
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 115

Post by Karenscraps »

How did you find ACOT?? Through a friend

What technique would you like to learn? everything

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? depends on the layout

Are you into digital or paper layouts? PAPER

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? I don't work in any set order I just scrap as the mood strikes me

Do you have your own scrap room? yes it's being redone so I can be more organized and efficent

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? I went to my first crops last year

What gives you the creeps? spiders

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? neither

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? malibu and pineapple juice but would love to try the cake vodak
Karen Y.

I haven't been an active paper crafter for a while and want to get back in the swing of things!
sherelm
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 733

Post by sherelm »

How did you find ACOT?? You know, I don't even remember any more!!!

What technique would you like to learn? Layering (better)

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? 2-3

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Paper. while I know how to do digital scrapping, to me it's a look that reminds me so much of copying an original, not "real" art

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Summer of 2013

Do you have your own scrap room? I have a corner of the huge living room with a Scrapbox in it. So sort of - yes. It's divided by a sofa/sofa table from the rest of the room.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Both yes, I usually go to a crop at least once a month

What gives you the creeps? SNAKES

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? BOTH. I sleep very little

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Only one kind of liquid, alcoholic or otherwise, passes my lips - Iced tea.
Kari_H
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 246

Post by Kari_H »

How did you find ACOT?? A sticker search (it was Stickers Galore back then!)

What technique would you like to learn? I don't even know anymore!

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? 2-3

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Paper.

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Grandson's books.

Do you have your own scrap room? No and I hate cleaning up the mess!

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Both, yes.

What gives you the creeps? June Bugs.

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? BOTH. I sleep very little.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Liking Smirnoff Wild Grape or Cherry Lime.
Kari ----- "Women with whips, 82% more likely to get what they want."

Check out my site! http://countryroadphotography.zenfolio.com/
TheFiberLady
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 266

Post by TheFiberLady »

How did you find ACOT?? Dalynn Mckoy turned me on to it when it was still "stickers galore" and we were all stick gals lol

What technique would you like to learn? digital scrapbooking

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? depends on the layout

Are you into digital or paper layouts? paper but i'd love to learn the other

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? my scraproom is a disaster and is being redone so nothing...it's been probably a year since I last scrapbooked...getting the itch though

Do you have your own scrap room? yeppers my family room and part of a bedroom
Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? yep both

What gives you the creeps? frogs, snakes and ghosts

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? night owl definately

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? blue raspberry iced tea koolaid
Wendy.....love my puppies!!!!!
I made the President's list..wahooo!!!!
tracys
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 51

Post by tracys »

[highlight=#e1ebf2]How did you find ACOT??[/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2] [/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2]google. I was looking for a online store that I could buy from with rewards and vola[/highlight]

[highlight=#e1ebf2]What technique would you like to learn? / [/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2]I would love to have my layouts look like some of favorite scrappers.

[/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2]How many photos do you usually place on a layout? [/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2] 1 or 2 not more than that usually

[/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2]Are you into digital or paper layouts? [/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2]Paper[/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2]What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? [/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2]Summer at the lake[/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2]Do you have your own scrap room? [/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2]Yes and I love it. I am into organizing it [/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2]Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? [/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2]I love online crops although I have been to a few in real life[/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2]What gives you the creeps? [/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2]Spiders and snakes….UUUUGGGGGG

[/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2]Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? [/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2] Early bird because of work. If I did not work I would be a night owl.

[/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2]What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? [/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2]Mango Islamorada coolatta you get them at the restaurant in the Bass pro shop and they are amazing. Other than than Amaretto Stone Sour.[/highlight]
[highlight=#fafafa]Image[/highlight]
QuellieT
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 54

Post by QuellieT »

How did you find ACOT??  Many, many years ago when it was still Stickers Galore.

What technique would you like to learn?  I would like to get better at adding embellishments. I never know what is too much or too little.

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? It depends on the layout. I rarely only use 1 photo, but can have anywhere from 2 to 10.

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Paper. I would be too distracted by Facebook if I was on my computer!

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? I'm trying to scrap the big events from 2013. Right now I'm working on my best friend's wedding from August.

Do you have your own scrap room? I do! We have 3 bedrooms but only need 2, so the 3rd room is my scrap room for now. Hopefully it'll be needed as a nursery sooner than later.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? I've only been to one, about 7 years ago.

What gives you the creeps? Spiders.

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Neither! Sometimes I am up "early" (7 am) but usually I get up around 830 and go to bed around 1130. Obviously that depends on the day -- I could be up til 1 or 2 am.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Micro brews.
*Thoughts become things -- choose the good ones!*
jrrah4903
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 649

Post by jrrah4903 »

How did you find ACOT?? - My first ever online order was at Stickers Galore, 2000 ish? 

What technique would you like to learn? - Stitching

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? - 2-4

Are you into digital or paper layouts? paper

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Lego Movie

Do you have your own scrap room? - no, i have my own oversized scrap desk, set up w/computer and drawers and shelves of scrappy stuff, I share the room with my husbands computer desk and the kids homework desks.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? - yes, I go 3 times a year, LOVE and I participate in all ACOT online crops, wish there were more!!

What gives you the creeps? - Mice

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? - both!

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? something fruity bahamama-ian! LOL
- Jillian

marcia46
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 4

Post by marcia46 »

suslvgeo wrote:and NO I do not mean that in the case of age.

Edited to add, just post on which thread YOU feel you are. :-D A new born cherry or a geezer. pahahaha snort!!

I just realized that I have a new cherry questionairre and thought it would be fun to have the same one but for us geezers. Anyone that wants to play, just might get sprinkled....you know what I am saying, right? :-D

How did you find ACOT??    Years ago I found stickers Galore on my computer...Oh happy day!!  There was no message board back in the early days.

What technique would you like to learn?  Can't think of any...I am going back to simple.

How many photos do you usually place on a layout?  As I am redoing some of my old albums I am putting lots of pics on a page. My albums fill up too fast otherwise.

Are you into digital or paper layouts?  Totally paper. I am not computer savy enough for digital.

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)?  I am working on Me and Dad 8x8 albums for my grandsons.

Do you have your own scrap room? Kind of, but don't have a dining room anymore. lol

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life?  I have been to  many online. 

What gives you the creeps?  Snakes.

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird?  NOT an early bird.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage?  Iced coffee.
Marcia
"How did it get so late so soon?"...Dr. Seuss
Niki
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 142

Post by Niki »

I think I am Old - (left for awhile and then came back.)
How did you find ACOT?? Web search back when it was Stickers Galore

What technique would you like to learn? Nothing really right now

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? 1-5

Are you into digital or paper layouts? paper

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Last LO I did was a Tea Party that my daughter went to when she was 10. (3 years ago)

Do you have your own scrap room? I have a scrap room but I share the space with my daughter. She has a desk in here too that she does her projects. But most of the stuff in here in mine.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? both

What gives you the creeps? When my husband watches those Ghost shows

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Depends on the day

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Baileys on the Rocks
Nicole
Image Image Image
sweetsour
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 898

Post by sweetsour »

Not sure if I ever did this,did I even do the New Cherry questionnaire??   I think I am an "intermediate" member, just to be different Image  Started shopping here in 2009 but didn't become active on the boards and posting in the gallery until last year.
These are fun anyway!

How did you find ACOT?? googled "scrapbook stores"

What technique would you like to learn?  would like to learn better mixed media techniques

How many photos do you usually place on a layout?  1-3

Are you into digital or paper layouts?  paper, I think I love using my kindergarten skills - paper, scissors, and paste!

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)?  I jump all over but right now am working on a mini album about my mom's quilting / quilts

Do you have your own scrap room?  yes, i love it

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? just did my first online crop here for NSD at the beginning of May, but for the most part am a solitary scrapper

What gives you the creeps? earwigs, yyyyuuuuuccccckkkk

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? neither, I do go to bed early and get up early, but am not happy about it

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? mango margarita

Karrie

Return to “General Talk”