Prayers for Mike

Moderator: ACOT Employee

keatonsgtgram
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 822

Prayers for Mike

Post by keatonsgtgram »

One of my best friends has a bad liver and gall blatter which is tangled up with his liver. He is only around 40 and has a 10 year old son. Mike is one of the nicest most generous people to a fault and just got some news at a visit at Henry Ford Hospital today. His liver can't be saved.

He has been offered a cadaver liver to try to save his life (and was talking to a psychologist at the hospital about being able to mentally accept the liver). He NEEDS your prayers to get through this. PLEASE join me in helping him. Thank you all.
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3695

Re: Prayers for Mike

Post by blbabe1234 »

OMGoodness, poor Mike! sending prayers
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Deanna13
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 5417

Post by Deanna13 »

I'm so sorry I didn't see this before, Karen. Will keep him in my prayers. Hugs!
Image Image ImageImage
Scrap Bug
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 240

Post by Scrap Bug »

Will pray for him.
Melissa
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Post by Flasher »

I did not see this prayer request when it was originally posted.  I hope that the previous prayers helped your friend, and if there is still a need, he's got them. 
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Return to “Prayer Talk”