Please say a prayer for...

Moderator: ACOT Employee

MimaScraps/Lori
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 1153

Please say a prayer for...

Post by MimaScraps/Lori »

my brother, my niece, my nephew, and all who loved my sister-in-law. She was diagnosed with cancer 3 weeks ago--spread from lungs to bones to entire body rapidly. She passed away about an hour ago. My nephew is 31 and niece is 20. She was only 53 years old.
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!
mumof4
Cherry Tart

Re: Please say a prayer for...

Post by mumof4 »

So sorry that I just joined.
My thought's and prayers go out to them and you.

I too was just diagnosed with "C". I had my first chemo treatment 10 days ago after 2 different surgeries within the last 2 1/4 months.

I have put it in God's hands and am doing pretty good with it all. I am a "deal with it one day at a time and a go with the flow kind of person".

I think! :O)

from one Lori to another....
CherryTat
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 492

Post by CherryTat »

Oh no, so very sorry to here. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

To our new Lori :) so very sorry that you are going through this. It sounds to me like you have a really good attitude although it must be so very difficult. I will also keep you in my thoughts and prayers. We are very good listeners here at ACOT so any time you need to vent, we will be here for you.
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart
LyndaKay
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 40

Post by LyndaKay »

To both Lori's: Sending out good wishes to you both and your families. Prayers said.

Lynda
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

To Lori G - definitely have your family in my thoughts and prayers. Such a rough time and lots of adjustments to go through.

To Lori P - I hope you know you're in my thoughts just about every minute...I hope and pray that each day is better than the last but not at good as the next.

HUGS to both of you!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Return to “Prayer Talk”