Moderator: ACOT Employee

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Re: May Spend Smart/Stash Bust Challenge

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

suewho372 wrote: โ†‘
Thu May 16, 2024 7:16 am
๐Ÿคž I can hold out until the end of the month! I did not really get to do all that I wanted to for NSD - all the challenges are fantastic! But I did play some and create some. I did get 6 layouts and a pre crop tag challenge done! I used scraps off my table and from my stash so Iโ€™ve been busting into it!

I KNOW that's right, Susan!!!! โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ WE can do it!!! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป
I've been busting my stash, slowly but surely! I think we're on the right path here- AND I LOVE your enthusiasm!!!!! โ˜บ๏ธ We NEED it!
I haven't finished all the challenges I've wanted to, either, but I'll keep trudging along, too! ๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ๏ธ
Half a month left to go - I bet you keep doing so well, you JUST don't EVEN KNOW it yet!!! โ˜บ๏ธ
Thank you for doing this with us! ๐Ÿ™‚ Some of us have birthday money for new shoes, which we NEED, but REALLY REALLY want to get some more goodies in our stash! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 939

Post by suewho372 »

JollyHollyScraps wrote: โ†‘
Thu May 16, 2024 11:16 am
๐Ÿคž I can hold out until the end of the month! I did not really get to do all that I wanted to for NSD - all the challenges are fantastic! But I did play some and create some. I did get 6 layouts and a pre crop tag challenge done! I used scraps off my table and from my stash so Iโ€™ve been busting into it!

I KNOW that's right, Susan!!!! โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ WE can do it!!! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป
I've been busting my stash, slowly but surely! I think we're on the right path here- AND I LOVE your enthusiasm!!!!! โ˜บ๏ธ We NEED it!
I haven't finished all the challenges I've wanted to, either, but I'll keep trudging along, too! ๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ๏ธ
Half a month left to go - I bet you keep doing so well, you JUST don't EVEN KNOW it yet!!! โ˜บ๏ธ
Thank you for doing this with us! ๐Ÿ™‚ Some of us have birthday money for new shoes, which we NEED, but REALLY REALLY want to get some more goodies in our stash! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Lol!!! About shoes and scrappy goodies!
My fridge went out last week and I had to replace the hvac systems for the house at the end of March. So Iโ€™m more for using up my stash! Lol
Susan

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Thu May 16, 2024 1:54 pm

My fridge went out last week and I had to replace the hvac systems for the house at the end of March. So Iโ€™m more for using up my stash! Lol

Oh no! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Things like that will do it EVERY TIME!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ You KNOW how it goes! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคฃ
I'm doing a COMPLETE no-spend for June, and possibly ALL SUMMER, so we have THAT to look forward to! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I mean, sometimes I'm in my stash like, WOW, where does things come from?! ๐Ÿ˜‚
(Of course, you never know- we may be winning some NSD prizes! Lol! THAT is better than shopping, right?!)
suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 939

Post by suewho372 »

Fri May 17, 2024 11:20 am

My fridge went out last week and I had to replace the hvac systems for the house at the end of March. So Iโ€™m more for using up my stash! Lolย 

Oh no! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Things like that will do it EVERY TIME!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ You KNOW how it goes! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคฃ
I'm doing a COMPLETE no-spend for June, and possibly ALL SUMMER, so we have THAT to look forward to! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I mean, sometimes I'm in my stash like, WOW, where does things come from?! ๐Ÿ˜‚
(Of course, you never know- we may be winning some NSD prizes! Lol! THAT is better than shopping, right?!)ย 

Absolutely!!!! and yes I know what you mean when I went through all of my stash it was like christmas!!ย  :)ย  :)
Susan

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sat May 18, 2024 7:50 am
Fri May 17, 2024 11:20 am

My fridge went out last week and I had to replace the hvac systems for the house at the end of March. So Iโ€™m more for using up my stash! Lolย 

(Of course, you never know- we may be winning some NSD prizes! Lol! THAT is better than shopping, right?!)ย 

Absolutely!!!! and yes I know what you mean when I went through all of my stash it was like christmas!!ย  :)ย  :)

Right on! โœ‹๐Ÿป High five!!โ˜บ๏ธ
Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 86

Post by Monroe1218 »

Late to the game this month - BUT I have to say - I'm still doing well with my goal of not spending....

I did manage to place an order here for NSD and used points and a gift card I had saved since Christmas - so NO out of pocket!

I think I've done 5 layouts this month so far and still have almost half the month to go.ย  I'm doing some deep organizing getting ready for the next round of SWAP BOXES!ย  So be on the lookout for the sign ups for that.ย  I was able to use the money that I've been saving from not spending on scrappy supplies to buy concert tickets to a Brandi Carlile concert in Atlanta.... and the hotel!

I really am enjoying this monthly challenge - and hopefully in June I'm going to be a tad more organized and can do a better job keeping track of my layouts I've done and calculating how much I've saved...
Rebecca

ย 
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Monroe1218 wrote: โ†‘
Sat May 18, 2024 8:06 pm
Late to the game this month - BUT I have to say - I'm still doing well with my goal of not spending....

I did manage to place an order here for NSD and used points and a gift card I had saved since Christmas - so NO out of pocket!

I think I've done 5 layouts this month so far and still have almost half the month to go.ย  I'm doing some deep organizing getting ready for the next round of SWAP BOXES!ย  So be on the lookout for the sign ups for that.ย  I was able to use the money that I've been saving from not spending on scrappy supplies to buy concert tickets to a Brandi Carlile concert in Atlanta.... and the hotel!

I really am enjoying this monthly challenge - and hopefully in June I'm going to be a tad more organized and can do a better job keeping track of my layouts I've done and calculating how much I've saved...

Awesomeness, Rebecca!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
The fact that you got a concert ticket instead of a bunch of new supplies says a lot!!! (Really makes me think!!!)
Kudo to you for organizing, too! It's hard to keep that up sometimes - but it's a great way to make everything feel fresh all over again, and purging gives us more room to play sometimes! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for doing this challenge with us! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Return to โ€œContests & Challengesโ€