Elle's Studio

Moderator: ACOT Employee

redsonic20
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 116

Elle's Studio

Post by redsonic20 »

Has ACOT decided to stop carrying Elle's Studio?  Her Fall and Christmas lines didn't appeal to me all that much because they were a very beige (not even cream) base but I love Little Moments and have been looking constantly on here to see if ACOT would be stocking that line.  I've finally broken down to asking because I still don't see it and am wondering if her products just aren't going to be carried any longer.
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps
Clint Bremer
ACOT Employee
Gallery: 112

Re: Elle's Studio

Post by Clint Bremer »

We're undecided at this time if we're going to bring it in house. Image
Clint Bremer - General Manager
Image     Image     Image
scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Post by scrapy1967 »

They sell them in their store. That is where I have been getting mine. I love Elle's Studio!
ImageImage 

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 939

Post by suewho372 »

scrapy1967 wrote:They sell them in their store. That is where I have been getting mine. I love Elle's Studio!

me too!!!

Susan

sherelm
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 733

Post by sherelm »

cbremer80 wrote:We're undecided at this time if we're going to bring it in house. Image
Well let us heavy hitters decide FOR you!!  We want it!!!!  I love Elle's studio! 
karensay
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 240

Post by karensay »

I don't think I've bought anything from Elle's Studio.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper
redsonic20
Cherry Cropper

Post by redsonic20 »

I definitely want her stuff.

She's branching out in her lines.  6x6 papers AND puffy stickers.  She even has a die for one stamp set right now, but is looking to add more of those, too.  Her business and offerings are growing and I'd love to be able to buy from ACOT since I can combine those items with things from other companies.

12x12 paper on her site, especially when you only want a few pieces and everything else is smaller, really makes shipping cost prohibitive.  I tend to not buy her 12x12 papers from her site, but I shop from her every month.  I've purchased her monthly kits every month this year and unless she comes out with one that is nothing but pink, I plan to buy every single one for the year.

In addition to Little Moments she has a really really cute line coming out for summer.
Denise

redsonic20
Cherry Cropper

Post by redsonic20 »

cbremer80 wrote:We're undecided at this time if we're going to bring it in house. Image
I really want it!  Badly!!  I've managed to get 2 12x12 papers (not my favorites, but all I could get), one of the stamp sets, the ephemera and the 6x6 papers.  There is so much I want from that line besides that, though.
Denise

redsonic20
Cherry Cropper

Post by redsonic20 »

Maybe you can put the new line up for pre-order.  I just reacquainted myself after refusing to look in case I couldn't get my hands on it and the need is as real as it was when I first saw it. :D
Denise

Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Post by Flasher »

I was going to check out more of their stuff, but when I try to go to the website my computer freaks out with warning boxes and says don't go there, so I won't.  Even when I try to go through a google search my WOT setting is red.  I don't think I've ever purchased her stuff, but doesn't mean I wouldn't or don't like it. 
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

redsonic20
Cherry Cropper

Post by redsonic20 »

Laura wrote:I was going to check out more of their stuff, but when I try to go to the website my computer freaks out with warning boxes and says don't go there, so I won't.  Even when I try to go through a google search my WOT setting is red.  I don't think I've ever purchased her stuff, but doesn't mean I wouldn't or don't like it. 
Don't know if this is linked directly to her site (I've never gotten any sort of warning and I shop there at least once a month).  Here is the link to the blog post about her new amazing line Sunny Days.  OMG, it has my heart!!

http://www.shopellesstudio.com/blog/201 ... -days.html
Denise

scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee

Post by scrapy1967 »

Denise I will buy the Sunny Days collection no matter where I have to go to get it. LOVE IT!!!!
ImageImage 

redsonic20
Cherry Cropper

Post by redsonic20 »

scrapy1967 wrote:Denise I will buy the Sunny Days collection no matter where I have to go to get it. LOVE IT!!!!
I just tested shipping on her site and one pack of papers is less than $4 to ship.  I thought it would be way worse...it used to be $9 with ANY paper.  I just hope it stays decent ($7 for two paper packs) when I add my monthly kit.  I might have to splurge there this month if ACOT doesn't get the line (I really wish they'd consider carrying it) because of her 20% off survey code.

I also loved the survey questions because it touched on my 2 biggest issues with her shop.  Lack of double sided cards and a subscription/auto bill option for her monthly kits.  I can't wait to see what's in store in the next few months with her shop.

I just find it strange that ACOT is not carrying her stuff as her offerings begin to expand.  You'd think that expanding offerings would signify her business doing well.  I love Elle. :)
Denise

scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee

Post by scrapy1967 »

PLEASE CARRY THEM!!!!!!!!!! I know lots of folks who like their products.
ImageImage 

MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2028

Post by MTCanuk »

I must admit, I have some of these product in my stash and have loved what I get. 
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Return to “Product Requests”