Keepsake Magnets from SomethingBlueStudios

MamaK321
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1010

Keepsake Magnets from SomethingBlueStudios

Post by MamaK321 »

one of our own digital designers, Danielle Catalano-Titus, has this side business at her website www.somethingbluestudios.com

Her Keepsake Magnets are a great way to display and share your favorite layouts and photos while at the same time, serving as a useful product. 

If you're questioning, these are NOT flimsy ink jet magnets, they are actually thick and ultra-strong. Your artwork is printed with the highest quality inks, and then given a layer of durable, crystal-clear laminate.

There are many sizes and styles of magnet available, including the original 2"x2", dry erase magnets, calendar magnets, and button-type "flair" magnets. These are perfect gifts for grandparents, friends, aunts, uncles, people who like their kids, people who like your kids - everyone! Order a bunch and don't forget to order some for yourself!

Image  Image

Danielle has completely re-vamped her shoppe, she is still in the process of adding the final bits of information and download links. If you've ordered before, you will notice that things are a little different this year. Instead of emailing your order, you can now order directly through her shoppe. Just visit the section called "magnets" to see all of the different styles and sizes. Punch in your order, choose your shipping, and then download the instructions - it's very easy! You will also find in each magnet description a link for downloading this years' free templates. That is right, you can get FREE templates to help you design your magnet creations.  

Image  Image

All these products have a very low minimum order quantity, at the same time maintaining unbeatable prices. for example, the original 2x2" magnets have a minimum order of 5 for $2, but you can choose 5 different images to print. Where else can you completely customize your order like that?  Order in bulk, with 30+ magnets and save. 

Your magnets are individually wrapped, packed and shipped with the utmost care.  Once you place items in your shopping cart, you can fill in your shipping information to determine the estimated cost, which follow the basic postal rates. You won't make up for the low cost of product by paying increased shipping fee's here.  Be sure to order early and beat the rush! All Christmas orders must be in by December 14

Finally, if you should have any questions, try her FAQ and as always, Danielle is happy to help. Simply contact her via info@somethingbluestudios.com
Image Image
MamaK321
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1010

Re: Keepsake Magnets from SomethingBlueStudios

Post by MamaK321 »

I have some of the original 2x2" magnets and they are beautiful quality and so cool!!  They make perfect gifts (stocking stuffers :winkb:)

I am drooling over the little Flair magnet set also, can't wait to get my hands on that one!
Image Image
davsar
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 631

Post by davsar »

Ooooh - those look great!  I can check one item off my Christmas list - TFS!
ImageImage
Pegster
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 263

Post by Pegster »

Those are really cool! I WANT!
Peggy
fong33
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 204

Post by fong33 »

These are sooo cool!  Will definitely be ordering some!
SarahA
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 358

Post by SarahA »

Those prices are GREAT! What cute gifts!

Return to “DSD Crop 2008”