In Search of Catherine Pooler Lick the Bowl Stamps

Sell or trade your used scrapbooking, rubber stamping, paper crafting or hobby supplies. No dealers please.

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Forum rules
This board has been created for your personal use to sell your used scrapbooking, rubber stamping, paper crafting or hobby supplies. You may buy, sell, swap, and ask for specific products. No dealers please.

Disclaimer: Please use this board at your own risk. ACOT/Stickers Galore Inc is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this message board.

We reserve the right to edit/delete posts if we believe this service is being abused in any way. This board is a free service and may be removed at any time. By using this service you agree to all terms and conditions.
StacyLee
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 927

In Search of Catherine Pooler Lick the Bowl Stamps

Post by StacyLee »

Hey cherries!  I came across some super cute images on Pinterest recently, and identified the stamp set as Catherine Pooler's Lick the Bowl.  Unfortunately, this was a 2020 release and I cannot find it anywhere for purchase.  If you have this set and are willing to part with it, I'd be happy to buy or trade for it...new or used.  With or without dies.  I'd love to be able to use this with my recipe scrapbook. Here is the image, if you have what I'm looking for please PM me, thanks :greenlol: :
Stacy

ImageImageImage

varioustacit
Cherry Tart

Re: In Search of Catherine Pooler Lick the Bowl Stamps

Post by varioustacit »

Is this design in the latest collection? 

Return to “The Cherry List”