Looking for Hanna stamp sets.

Sell or trade your used scrapbooking, rubber stamping, paper crafting or hobby supplies. No dealers please.

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Forum rules
This board has been created for your personal use to sell your used scrapbooking, rubber stamping, paper crafting or hobby supplies. You may buy, sell, swap, and ask for specific products. No dealers please.

Disclaimer: Please use this board at your own risk. ACOT/Stickers Galore Inc is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this message board.

We reserve the right to edit/delete posts if we believe this service is being abused in any way. This board is a free service and may be removed at any time. By using this service you agree to all terms and conditions.
pacificscrapper
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 3

Looking for Hanna stamp sets.

Post by pacificscrapper »

I have been looking for Hanna stamp sets since they went out of business ( they are girls doing various things like gardening,walking the dog, traveling etc). Does anyone here happen to have some they aren't using anymore? 'Im getting into cardmaking and thing the stamps would look cute on cards. I have some sample photos of some of the stamp sets, I hear there are over 20 sets. Please let me know!! Thank you! Aly :)
rotgloomy
Cherry Tart

Re: Looking for Hanna stamp sets.

Post by rotgloomy »

I own 2 stamps in the Hanna stamp set for a long time, and have no need to sell it. Do you still want to collect it?

----------
eggy car
varioustacit
Cherry Tart

Re: Looking for Hanna stamp sets.

Post by varioustacit »

Cardstock and an undesirable score board are what I'm looking for.We were compelled to relocate, leaving a large number of possessions behind. Before we returned to our house to empty it out, it was broken into as well, and all of our belongings were taken.

Return to “The Cherry List”