New and Used Stamps - ONLY PAY SHIPPING!

Sell or trade your used scrapbooking, rubber stamping, paper crafting or hobby supplies. No dealers please.

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Forum rules
This board has been created for your personal use to sell your used scrapbooking, rubber stamping, paper crafting or hobby supplies. You may buy, sell, swap, and ask for specific products. No dealers please.

Disclaimer: Please use this board at your own risk. ACOT/Stickers Galore Inc is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this message board.

We reserve the right to edit/delete posts if we believe this service is being abused in any way. This board is a free service and may be removed at any time. By using this service you agree to all terms and conditions.
rachel0017
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 374

New and Used Stamps - ONLY PAY SHIPPING!

Post by rachel0017 »

Hello everyone! I'm cleaning out my supplies, have some stamps I'm unloading, and would love to pass them along to a new and loving home! Some are used, some are not, but all I'm asking is that the buyer pays for shipping. If you are interested, please PM me, and I will calculate shipping based on your location. I would accept payment through PayPal, Venmo, or ACOT gift card. Thank you! :-D

Here is a link to the Gallery spot where you can check out all the items:
https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/al ... s-for-sale
varioustacit
Cherry Tart

Re: New and Used Stamps - ONLY PAY SHIPPING!

Post by varioustacit »

I expect a good carrier. 

Return to “The Cherry List”