Flowers, Flowers and more Flowers

Sell or trade your used scrapbooking, rubber stamping, paper crafting or hobby supplies. No dealers please.

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Forum rules
This board has been created for your personal use to sell your used scrapbooking, rubber stamping, paper crafting or hobby supplies. You may buy, sell, swap, and ask for specific products. No dealers please.

Disclaimer: Please use this board at your own risk. ACOT/Stickers Galore Inc is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this message board.

We reserve the right to edit/delete posts if we believe this service is being abused in any way. This board is a free service and may be removed at any time. By using this service you agree to all terms and conditions.
1momma
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 9

Flowers, Flowers and more Flowers

Post by 1momma »

I have 1000's of flowers including silk, chipboard, felt, paper, handmade  anything you can image.  For $10 I will stuff a 5X7 padded mailer with a random assortment.  I am not looking to make money on this just want to cover cost of packaging, postage and gas.
varioustacit
Cherry Tart

Re: Flowers, Flowers and more Flowers

Post by varioustacit »

I want to buy it! 
nopsa
Cherry Tart

Post by nopsa »

where to buy it online?

varioustacit
Cherry Tart

Post by varioustacit »

I'm looking for unwanted score board and cardstock.Our home was broken into and all of our belongings were stolen before we could return to clear it out after being forced to move and leave a lot of stuff behind.

Kimberly-IamCJsmom
Cherry Tart

Post by Kimberly-IamCJsmom »

1momma wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:59 am
I have 1000's of flowers including silk, chipboard, felt, paper, handmade  anything you can image.  For $10 I will stuff a 5X7 padded mailer with a random assortment.  I am not looking to make money on this just want to cover cost of packaging, postage and gas.

Do you have any left?

Return to “The Cherry List”