**Mini Shelf Class Here!**

3 Pals
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 49

Re: **Mini Shelf Class Here!**

Post by 3 Pals »

Just finally read through everything - this is fabulous! Jess you do such beautiful work. I have to make one for my grandchild to be! I think I will make 'reading' books lsuch as A is for Auntie (pics of the aunts) or something like that... it will be fun!

Thanks for the great ideas!
ImageImage Image
Ann
luvbubbles2
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 172

Post by luvbubbles2 »

Thanks Jess.... I ordered my shelf too late -- but will definitely come back to get the instructions later....

Have fun!!
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice"
~Frank Sinatra
JeanellePaige
Digital Designers
Gallery: 154

Post by JeanellePaige »

MY STUFF CAME!! MY STUFF CAME!!!! Now I can start my project. I am a little confused about the books. I odered 3 sets, so I could make 8 books (with 1 extra) but I only got 3 packages, 12 pages in each one. My math stinks. Is that enough for 8 books?
Jeanelle Paige
My Blog ~ Lots of cool stuff there!!
My Shoppe ~ Always Sales!

ScrapGoo
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 561

Post by ScrapGoo »

3 Pals wrote:Just finally read through everything - this is fabulous! Jess you do such beautiful work. I have to make one for my grandchild to be! I think I will make 'reading' books lsuch as A is for Auntie (pics of the aunts) or something like that... it will be fun!

Thanks for the great ideas!

This was what I ALMOST did with mine and I think it will work really well. I am saving the ABC book for another mini album, I think. Can't wait to see yours!
ScrapGoo
Cherry Jubilee

Post by ScrapGoo »

JeanellePaige wrote:MY STUFF CAME!! MY STUFF CAME!!!! Now I can start my project. I am a little confused about the books. I odered 3 sets, so I could make 8 books (with 1 extra) but I only got 3 packages, 12 pages in each one. My math stinks. Is that enough for 8 books?

Yup, you have enough to make 9 books from that. Each set comes with three books... each book has 4 pages to it. :)
Indy Scrapper
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 47

Post by Indy Scrapper »

Jess this is so darn cute. I know I won't get mine done before Monday, but I do promise to share when it is done. I am using the BG Boxer papers as this project is for my Grandson.
Last edited by Indy Scrapper on Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.
nun69
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1549

Post by nun69 »

dude...I TOTALLY just went and ordered this shelf and 4 sets of books!!! Jess you always make the cutest darn things!!! I think I am gonna do a Miller 6 Family Year IN Review!!!!!
Image~Angie~
ScrapGoo
Cherry Jubilee

Post by ScrapGoo »

nun69 wrote:dude...I TOTALLY just went and ordered this shelf and 4 sets of books!!! Jess you always make the cutest darn things!!! I think I am gonna do a Miller 6 Family Year IN Review!!!!!

Yeah, girl! You KNOW I want to see that when you're done! And thanks!! :inlove:
JeanellePaige
Digital Designers

Post by JeanellePaige »

I dont think I am doing this right. :(
My inner two pages wont fit into the outer two, they are shorter because of the binding pages. UGH!! I am messing it all up!!! :(
Jeanelle Paige

scrapsakes
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 451

Post by scrapsakes »

you couldn't have picked the perfect supplies to go with
this shelf, so adorable for a baby boy :) it's GORGEOUS!
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)
JeanellePaige
Digital Designers

Post by JeanellePaige »

Nevermind, I figures out what I was doing wrong. My first book didnt turn out as well as I was hoping it would look. Maybe after I embellish it it will look better. I'm working on the second one right now. I already have my shelf painted and papered. it looks pretty, not as pretty as yours though!
Jeanelle Paige

ScrapGoo
Cherry Jubilee

Post by ScrapGoo »

JeanellePaige wrote:Nevermind, I figures out what I was doing wrong. My first book didnt turn out as well as I was hoping it would look. Maybe after I embellish it it will look better. I'm working on the second one right now. I already have my shelf painted and papered. it looks pretty, not as pretty as yours though!

Oh good! I'm glad you figured it out! I bet if you add a few strips of paper on the inside where it didn't come out right no one will ever know!! :winkb:
ScrapGoo
Cherry Jubilee

Post by ScrapGoo »

scrapsakes wrote:you couldn't have picked the perfect supplies to go with
this shelf, so adorable for a baby boy :) it's GORGEOUS!

Aww, thanks Grace! I am so excited to get the rest of the supplies so I can finish it. It will be adorable on a shelf in the new nursery.
Indy Scrapper
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 47

Post by Indy Scrapper »

I finally managed to get the bookshelf done and one album. I have not done any emblishments at this point. Will wait until I get all the pictures. This project is for my grandson's Christmas gift. Since they moved to New Mexico, he misses his cousins. One of his aunts will be taking pictures for me of all his family members on his dads side of the family and I will complete those albums then.

This was a fun project. There are a couple more pictures in the gallery. http://upload.acherryontop.com/i/galler ... 79-490.jpg

Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.
LyndaKay
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 40

Post by LyndaKay »

[quote="Indy Scrapper"]I finally managed to get the bookshelf done and one album. I have not done any emblishments at this point. Will wait until I get all the pictures. This project is for my grandson's Christmas gift. Since they moved to New Mexico, he misses his cousins. One of his aunts will be taking pictures for me of all his family members on his dads side of the family and I will complete those albums then.

This was a fun project. There are a couple more pictures in the gallery. http://upload.acherryontop.com/i/galler ... 79-490.jpg

Image WOW!! YOurs turned out terrific!!! Love the colors. Wish I had grandkids to do this for.

Lynda
ScrapGoo
Cherry Jubilee

Post by ScrapGoo »

It looks beautiful, Janie... I just want to make a zillion of these in all different papers! Nice job! :-D

Return to “Summer Crop 2009”