POST your Christmas Ornament HERE!

Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Re: POST your Christmas Ornament HERE!

Post by Flasher »

Shutterbug wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:23 pm
Leslie spoiled us! We love ALL the ornaments she sent. My husband has been able to feel them and identify what they are. Leslie thank You! And she wrapped them adorable I was touched by the card that she made and brailled it so Jason could read it. 💕

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

OH MY GOODNESS!  WE CHERRIES ARE SO IN SYNC WITH EACH OTHER!! KIMBER GAVE ME ONE OF THOSE COOKIE BAKING SHEET ORNAMENTS A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO!  WE ALL THINK ALIKE, DON'T WE!!!!!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

lesmitch
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 172

Post by lesmitch »

Laura wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:42 pm
Shutterbug wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:23 pm
Leslie spoiled us! We love ALL the ornaments she sent. My husband has been able to feel them and identify what they are. Leslie thank You! And she wrapped them adorable I was touched by the card that she made and brailled it so Jason could read it. 💕

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

OH MY GOODNESS!  WE CHERRIES ARE SO IN SYNC WITH EACH OTHER!! KIMBER GAVE ME ONE OF THOSE COOKIE BAKING SHEET ORNAMENTS A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO!  WE ALL THINK ALIKE, DON'T WE!!!!!

I am so glad you enjoyed what I chose for you.  Merry Christmas

ImageImageImageImageImage

Shutterbug
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 592

Post by Shutterbug »

I cannot express how much we love it. Thanks again. We hope you have a Merry Christmas too!
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.
lesmitch
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 172

Post by lesmitch »

Image  I received my ornaments on Thursday, along with some chocolate and Alaska gold.  Which my grandson thinks is the best thing ever.   Thanks so much
 ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Christmas Ornament Exchange”