Post 2022 Ornaments HERE!

Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Post 2022 Ornaments HERE!

Post by Flasher »

Getting this up now as I'm likely to forget all about it in the coming weeks!

Please post pics of your ornament(s) to this thread so that we can all share in the fun!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

QueenBee89
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1681

Re: Post 2022 Ornaments HERE!

Post by QueenBee89 »

Fun happy mail over the weekend! Cute customized crafty snowman from Kim! (Breauxlabs)

~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image
Breauxlabs
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 780

Post by Breauxlabs »

So glad it arrived safe! 
Kim Breaux
ImageImage
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

That's awesome!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1361

Post by VickiR »

So cute!
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3695

Post by blbabe1234 »

Vicki, thank you so much for my 2 beautiful ornaments.

Love the details!

Thank you!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:24 pm

Love the details!

ImageImage

Thank you!
You are very welcome!  Happy they arrived safely.

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Just bumping to lower the loser spammer.

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:24 pm

Love the details!

ImageImage

Thank you!

Beautiful!

Shutterbug
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 592

Post by Shutterbug »

I received the most beautiful ornaments today . I will take photos when It day light. Thank you so much Susan. You are so sweet and generous. They all touched my heart.💕
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.
oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2131

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

I have not been on here much of late, but I just wanted you to know that I was truly spoiled by my ornaments! The nest found its way to my tree, a perfect accent, the ornament as well.....and chocolate, who does not love chocolate!!!! Thank you so much!!! Will post a photo soon.
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

Thank you, Mildred, for the lovely Christmas ornaments.  What a nice surprise when I arrived home this afternoon.  They will be perfect on our tree!

Shutterbug
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 592

Post by Shutterbug »

Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.
VALERIE 03/22
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 437

Post by VALERIE 03/22 »

MY ORANMENTS WENT OUT TODAY AND SHOULD BE TO IT'S FINAL STOP BY 12-5-22....................... VALERIE
mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2212

Post by mgehrke »

VickiR wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:24 pm
Thank you, Mildred, for the lovely Christmas ornaments.  What a nice surprise when I arrived home this afternoon.  They will be perfect on our tree!

You're Welcome!!!
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage
mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2212

Post by mgehrke »

I received the cutest ornaments from Brandy before the weekend. I was sick and then was busy all weekend, but I did send her a thank you text. She knows me so well. All are on my tree already too. Thank you again Brandy for the special ornaments. 

Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage
Breauxlabs
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 780

Post by Breauxlabs »

I received the prettiest ornaments from Sharon (Sherlelm). They are absolutely perfect, I love them! 

A scrapbook

And a cherry on top! (and yes I set them up on the tree just like that! I’ll add a pic of them together tomorrow!

Thank you so much, I really love them! 
Kim Breaux
ImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3695

Post by blbabe1234 »

mgehrke wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:57 pm
I received the cutest ornaments from Brandy before the weekend. I was sick and then was busy all weekend, but I did send her a thank you text. She knows me so well. All are on my tree already too. Thank you again Brandy for the special ornaments. 

You are so welcome Mildred! Glad you got them, all safe and sound! Glad you're feeling better! I had alot of fun shopping for you!!  :greenlol:

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Hello, Cherries! 

I received an absolutely beautiful PINK ornament from Rebecca!  It is a glass, tear drop shaped ornament with beautiful white etched feathering!  It's just opaque enough that light filters through it very softly, giving it a very soft, pretty glow.  It looks fabulous on my pink tree.  I also love and appreciate the fact that this ornament came from Ukraine and am glad some support was given for that small business in Ukraine -- given the current state of things there.

Thank you SO much!

Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 86

Post by Monroe1218 »

I received my beautiful ornaments from Ginni while we were in NYC!  I'll post a picture as soon as I can get everything to cooperate!  My camera and computer aren't in agreement today...

Thanks again!!
Rebecca

Return to “Christmas Ornament Exchange”