Aug 6-8
4peasinourpod
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 816

CROP GUIDELINES

Post by 4peasinourpod »

***relax****
there are not very many ;)

First of all....ALL CHALLENGES are DUE Tuesday at 11:59pm EST time. This gives you one extra day to complete Sunday challenges (we sure don't want those Sunday challenges to get forgotten!!)

So...here are a few of our "rules".....

1)Challenges

Layouts must be new, original creations by yourself, and must NOT have been previously published or entered in any other challenge or contest outside of ACOT.

Layouts can be any size you’re currently working on. Please, no smaller than 8X8.

Layouts must include pictures, unless otherwise stated.

Layouts cannot be entered into multiple challenges. Each crop challenge requires a new layout for submission. Entering multiple layouts into one challenge will not increase your chance of winning. Your name will only be entered once.

Each challenge will have a paper and digital winner, if applicable.

Each challenge will have a corresponding category in the gallery. Please pay close attention to where you are uploading your challenges. Your layout will not be eligible if it's placed in the wrong category.

Questions about a challenge should be directed to the Creative Team Member who posted THAT challenge.

2)
Fast Scraps

Fast Scrap challenges are mini projects that can be completed within the hour allotted at the posting of that Fast Scrap.

Entries must meet all requirements of the Fast Scrap as posted.

Entering multiple projects for a Fast Scrap will not increase your chance of winning. Your name will only be entered once.

Each Fast Scrap will have a corresponding category in the gallery. Please pay close attention to where you are uploading your project, it will not be eligible if it's placed in the wrong category.

Each Fast Scrap will have one winner, selected at random by the hostess.

Questions about a Fast Scrap should be directed to the Creative Team Member who posted THAT Fast Scrap.

3) Points are given out by CT members. Some do it immediately, while others wait until the end of the crop. Please understand that the CT members are doing this voluntarily, and also have lives ;) Please be respectful.

4) We will have a master list, but with the busy schedule, it might not be updated IMMEDIATELY. Please be patient ;)

5) Our crop hours have been adjusted for the summer crop. (Some people sleep in, I guess :winkb: :winkb: ) The amount of GCs and points remain the same, however :winkb: :winkb: . Score for you!!!

6) All crop questions should be directed to the hostesses or to me (pam). No question or issue is too silly...we want to make these crops the best possible for everyone!

7) Remember.......our times are EST. (Mental note to myself, living in the CST time zone :winkb: )

8) If a fast scrap starts late (and they might, with all the other fun stuff going on)...it will always go for ONE HOUR from the time it is posted. So there is no pressure. (Unless you are the late hostess :winkb: )

9) Throughout the crop, I will be handing out prizes that manufacturers have donated from CHA. So be prepared to know how to hula hoop, stand on your head, or answer obscure questions. :)

[blockquote]
No purchase necessary, void where prohibited.
Participants agree to abide by the terms and conditions as established by A Cherry on Top. A Cherry on Top reserves the right to qualify all submissions and to reject any submissions that do not meet the requirements for participation as established by A Cherry on Top. Entries void if A Cherry on Top determines the contest submission to not be an original, or if the entries are illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error or obtained through fraud or theft.
[/blockquote]

~pam~
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2322

Re: CROP GUIDELINES

Post by Art_Teacher »

Here's one from me, the teacher. :winkb: Whining and complaining gets you nowhere! I prefer to give my points to those folks who are participating, playing fair, following the rules, and can be seen! Make sure you have your profile set so we can see you and make sure you have it set if you have Daylight Savings Time in effect. It could be important, especially for fast scraps!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
kittymomma
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 341

Post by kittymomma »

Wow!Wow!!! Love that Tuesday deadline!!!! How awesome! NOw--if my mojo would just come back!!!
scraptag
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 567

Post by scraptag »

Art_Teacher wrote:Here's one from me, the teacher. :winkb: Whining and complaining gets you nowhere! I prefer to give my points to those folks who are participating, playing fair, following the rules, and can be seen! Make sure you have your profile set so we can see you and make sure you have it set if you have Daylight Savings Time in effect. It could be important, especially for fast scraps!

Aw! That's not fair! (whine whine, snivel, snivel!) no one ever sees me, and I soooooo can't follow the rules. Please don't MAKE me follow the rules!
ScrapGoo
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 561

Post by ScrapGoo »

I heart you so much, Teri! LOL!! :inlove:
AlwaysHappy
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 227

Post by AlwaysHappy »

kittymomma wrote:Wow!Wow!!! Love that Tuesday deadline!!!! How awesome! NOw--if my mojo would just come back!!!
I love the Tues deadline too!
Image ImageImage

jannyf
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 148

Post by jannyf »

Yes, thank you very much for the Tues. deadline! Woo Hoo - can't wait til Friday!
- Jan

letumom
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 846

Post by letumom »

Yay! It's almost here. I only get to play for one day - well, almost a day/half (Friday night and Sat all day.) I can't wait.

Thanks for all the explanations!
Laurie

Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2310

Post by Sandi0805 »

Sounds great - can't wait till the weekend. Plan on joining in on the fun as soon as I get home from work Friday.
 Image ImageImage
writerlady
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 448

Post by writerlady »

Yippee! I think I can follow these guidelines (wow - I almost wrote rules).
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

Cherry Jubilee

Post by »

Thanks for the Tuesday deadline.

Oh, and wow did the print get smaller and smaller and smaller . . . it was a challenge just to read all the guidelines. :)
1momma
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 9

Post by 1momma »

Thanks ladies for all the hard work you put into these crops. They always rock.
4peasinourpod
Wild Cherry

Post by 4peasinourpod »

MindySue wrote:Thanks for the Tuesday deadline.

Oh, and wow did the print get smaller and smaller and smaller . . . it was a challenge just to read all the guidelines. :)
I will make it bigger again. I posted it right when Brandon made the change, and it was huge....now that he has changed things back, it got smaller again :-D
~pam~
MelissaM
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 319

Post by MelissaM »

Wow an extra day to turn in layouts....you ladies are awesome!
Melissa
formally known as mkyanne

4peasinourpod
Wild Cherry

Post by 4peasinourpod »

MelissaM wrote:Wow an extra day to turn in layouts....you ladies are awesome!
thanks....;)
~pam~

Return to “Summer Crop 2010”