Do you facebook?

Moderators: MamaK321, suslvgeo, 4peasinourpod

TamiB
Cherry Tart

Re: Do you facebook?

Post by TamiB »

No Facebook for me. Just don't feel the need for it. Will probably be the last person on earth with no facebook account.
scrappie_stacie
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 184

Post by scrappie_stacie »

handerful wrote:Ahh! yes.

I am adicted to Zuma right now.

Yeah... right now I wish you weren't so addicted :winkb:

---------------------------------------------------------
1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

I just "friended" you at FB.
Bibi
teresar66
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 46

Post by teresar66 »

I do as well. I find it's a great way for my mom and I to have fun together since she lives in Florida and I'm in Washington. We do Farmtown together then I also do Cafe World. I also keep in touch with old friends from some Masonic groups that I am involved with, as well as my fellow Wild Ladies (we met about 10 years ago on an author's web forum).
http://papergalore.blogspot.com/

April Goals: 0/20 Layouts

2011 Layout Total: 36 Layouts
sherry
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1

Post by sherry »

I do use FB, but only as a way to keep up with my family and a few close friends. I don't play any games and I usually hide the posts if some of my friends do play alot of them- I don't want to see those posts. I am not in a contest to see how many friends I can accrue- I keep it close & personal but I enjoy it alot.
Northern Brat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 253

Post by Northern Brat »

Yup...addicted...and can't pass the bowtie sequence in Majhong and it's killing me.
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage
deerewife
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 483

Post by deerewife »

Northern Brat wrote:Yup...addicted...and can't pass the bowtie sequence in Majhong and it's killing me.

that one took me forever! I need one more friend to get to the last level now.
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)
craftyfool
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 247

Post by craftyfool »

I Facebook. (Love how that has turned into a verb....)

But I do NOT play those games. And you can't make me. You can't even tempt me. So don't bother trying. :winkb:
suslvgeo
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 517

Post by suslvgeo »

LOVE Facebook! Love getting reaquainted with old friends! Like my four hour Sonny's marathon I just did a page about. And being military and moving all over the place it is great to keep in touch with friends new and old...plus family!

I don't play games other than Lex! But I LOVE that one!
SUS ImageImageImage
gine
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 157

Post by gine »

Yes I Facebook, but I don't play any games there... I do not play any on-line games ever since I realized that it is not normal to set your alarm clock to 3.30AM 7 mornings in a row to send out troops
I stay in touch with family and friends and just hang and chit chat
Gine !!!

Image Image

http://ginesscraproom.blogspot.com

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things!!!
AlwaysHappy
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 227

Post by AlwaysHappy »

I don't do facebook. Just don't have the extra time and also I'm a little paranoid.
Image ImageImage

LyndaKay
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 40

Post by LyndaKay »

No. Can't find the time to do it. Sounds like fun, though.

Lynda
shayla_rose
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 125

Post by shayla_rose »

I do but not often and just from my phone.. I don't play any of the game either...
JDs Mom
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 424

Post by JDs Mom »

Was a bit wary of it at first, but LOVE it now. I refuse to play games (I could be scrapping with that time). I keep in touch with friends and family that way...and post layouts.
Carol

ACOT May 2010 Digi Guest CT

formerly CT for Merkeley Designs, Sus Designs and E-scape and Scrap...

Northern Brat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 253

Post by Northern Brat »

deerewife wrote:
Northern Brat wrote:Yup...addicted...and can't pass the bowtie sequence in Majhong and it's killing me.

that one took me forever! I need one more friend to get to the last level now.
I'm on this one for over a month now....and instead of getting better, I suck!
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage
scrapscot
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 865

Post by scrapscot »

I do..I've met so many new and distant cousins on it and found old friends. Have also now alienated my daughter-in-law by becoming "friends" with her church friends, so last night after her nasty note, I "unfriended" them. I also unfriended her. Perhaps she's just having a post partum thing but she was very angry with me and basically told me to stay out of their lives for now (until they get the baby home), so won't be any updates I guess, for a while.
Image Charlene
mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2212

Post by mgehrke »

MaBuglet wrote:I'm addicted. I love catching up with old high school and college friends. And I probably have every social game app out there :/ I've been trying to limit myself to just 3 games plus majong and lexulous. If you play, look me up :-D Jamie Howard-Sears.
Sent you a PM:)
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

scrapscot wrote:I do..I've met so many new and distant cousins on it and found old friends. Have also now alienated my daughter-in-law by becoming "friends" with her church friends, so last night after her nasty note, I "unfriended" them. I also unfriended her. Perhaps she's just having a post partum thing but she was very angry with me and basically told me to stay out of their lives for now (until they get the baby home), so won't be any updates I guess, for a while.
I'm so sorry she's being difficult....hopefully she will mellow and update you soon.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

JDs Mom wrote:Was a bit wary of it at first, but LOVE it now. I refuse to play games (I could be scrapping with that time). I keep in touch with friends and family that way...and post layouts.
That's about what I do with it. I found a friend from my nursing school days and we've reconnected!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

wahoo_mom
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 195

Post by wahoo_mom »

Yep. The best part is the reconnections with cousins and high school friends that I would otherwise not have a clue about. Great way to keep in touch with local friends too, especially sharing pictures. One friend put together a private group to plan our monthly nights out and it works so well. Probably wouldn't happen otherwise. I play one game - Farmville - and refuse to get sucked into any more. I also like getting information that helps me with my CCD class and also professionally.
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “February Crop 2011”