Challenge 7 - Music Memories

Moderators: MamaK321, 4peasinourpod

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3695

Re: Challenge 7 - Music Memories

Post by blbabe1234 »

I chose "Amarillo by Morning" and used the lyrics in their entirety and distressed the paper that the lyrics are on and my homemade flowers:

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
justowen
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 4

Post by justowen »

Here is mine.

I misread the challenge (many times apparently) and did everything instead of just 2 things, so I did:
1. Use memorabilia. If you have a map, brochure, flyer, receipts, or other paperwork from that day or event, use them on the layout. - I used ds's markers used during practice.
2. Use the lyrics from a song, in their entirety, on the page in some form. - I used the school's unofficial fight song "Eye of the Tiger"..I'm positive the band plays this song more than any other song.
3. Use your favorite die-cut machine to create your page title. (stickers or alpha for digi) - I used my Sizzix
4. Use at least two metallic elements on the layout. - I used decorative brads to attach the markers to the page
5. Distress some element of your page – fray, tear, or crumple paper, or use distress ink or other distressing techniques on your page. - I distressed - tore crumpled and inked - the paper with the song lyrics
koala1966
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 2526

Post by koala1966 »

Great challenge - here's mine:

cbergren
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 26

Post by cbergren »

Here is mine. It is a memory I hope my son will cherish. My husband spending time playing music with him.

I used my Silhouette to cut out the title and I used distressing.
Cindy

Return to “NSD Crop 2011”