Tutorial 2

Moderator: ACOT Employee

m1218p
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 1079

Tutorial 2

Post by m1218p »

Sorry to be late with this. I've been fighting with my computer and PSE all day. I wrote this last Sunday but needed 3-4 more screen shots and just couldn't get it done. But it is now!

http://www.4shared.com/file/JuqMsS4O/Tutorial2.html
Proudly creating for Bella Gypsy Designs

jnet
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 43

Re: Tutorial 2

Post by jnet »

I know I'm two weeks behind everyone but I wanted to say thank you! These instructions are very detailed and I can't wait to start learning how to use your beautiful digital products. Thank you for all the hard work you've done in creating these instructions!
Jeannette
LyndaKay
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 40

Post by LyndaKay »

Just finished Tut. #2 and had a lot of fun with it. It was fun working with the layers and positioning them to hide that last flower. So far, so good!!

Lynda
debamas
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 228

Post by debamas »

OH my, I got behind...need to work on this today.
Debbie

m1218p
Cherry Picker

Post by m1218p »

Well, Debbie, you and I are both behind. I'll be working on the next tutorial today!

debamas
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 228

Post by debamas »

Have a snag! I'll keep trying but my flower is showing up as layer 2 so it's not placing over the pic but rather under. STill not understanding the layers, but did get on to moving them. I also need to know when I hit Shift/PrtScn, where does it save my pic to? It doesn't seem to do anything. I managed to get three flowers but not exactly in the steps you gave...at least they don't appear in my layers as yours does.
Debbie

m1218p
Cherry Picker

Post by m1218p »

Debbie, it won't save your photo anywhere til you tell it where you want to save it. You can save it in the body of an e-mail, you can save it to a Word document, or you can open a blank file in PSE and paste it there.

Return to “Tutorials”