How do you become...

Moderator: ACOT Employee

DolphinSoul
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 506

How do you become...

Post by DolphinSoul »

Hi! How do you become a Guest Designer or Creative Team Member on ACOT? Or a Crop Hostess?
~ Carissa ~

karensay
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 240

Re: How do you become...

Post by karensay »

I was wondering that too.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2322

Post by Art_Teacher »

DolphinSoul wrote:Hi! How do you become a Guest Designer or Creative Team Member on ACOT? Or a Crop Hostess?
ACOT no longer has a CT, however you can be selected as a guest designer by submitting layouts into that category in the gallery.  They usually select folks who are active on the board and in the gallery.  Same with Crop Hostesses. ;)  I think they try to spread it around, so keep submitting layouts and they will get to you eventually.  
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
karensay
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 240

Post by karensay »

I don't want to be any of those things, but I was curious how they were selected.  Thanks!
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper
DolphinSoul
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 506

Post by DolphinSoul »

Art_Teacher wrote:
DolphinSoul wrote:Hi! How do you become a Guest Designer or Creative Team Member on ACOT? Or a Crop Hostess?
ACOT no longer has a CT, however you can be selected as a guest designer by submitting layouts into that category in the gallery.  They usually select folks who are active on the board and in the gallery.  Same with Crop Hostesses. ;)  I think they try to spread it around, so keep submitting layouts and they will get to you eventually.  

Awesome thanks for the info! I didn't know there was a category for it! Gonna go search for that! I'd love to be apart of it. Been here for a long time and like to do my part to help out! I noticed there were a lot of newer members being Crop Hostess's, so wasn't sure the requirements!
~ Carissa ~

Return to “Questions and Answers”