Use your Stash Game! - updated

Moderators: ACOT Employee, Crop Hostesses 2015, NSD Hostesses 2014

cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 256

Re: Use your Stash Game! - updated

Post by cajenkins81 »

this challenge is now CLOSED!!  I will go through and pick winners tomorrow and get points out too. thanks to everyone who played along, I hope y'all had a blast and were able to use up some of your stash! 
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted
cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by cajenkins81 »

okay, I finally got finished going through, counting everyone's submissions and writing down how many chances they had. We had 110 entries into this challenge!!  that's one entry for every 5 stash items/techniques used!!  way to rock it ladies!! 

And the 4 lucky winners of the 250 pts each are; 
Mgehrke/Mildred
cynderellaj
JillinIN/Jill
ScrappyDistractions!!

Congrats ladies! and since I have a lot more sprinkles leftover, everyone gets some of those too! 
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

ScrappyDistractions
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 842

Post by ScrappyDistractions »

Woo Hoo!  Thanks, girl!  Amazing since the last 3 didn;t happen until 10:59pm last night.  I like drama!

THis game is always one of my favorite for NSD so thanks again
Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

ImageImageImage

average_kim
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 846

Post by average_kim »

Congrats to the winners, and thanks, Carolyn for hosting this and giving us some sprinkles!
Kim

Image Image  
StacyLee
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 927

Post by StacyLee »

Congrats to the winners! This was my favorite NSD challenge!
Stacy

ImageImageImage

blfonty
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 986

Post by blfonty »

Congrats to the Winners! This was an awesome game - and I even tried a new technique with WASHI Tape! After placing washi on cardstock, used my Quickutz dies to cut letters for the title. They turned out great! I plan to add more journaling across the middle space later.

blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Craftyshannon
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 444

Post by Craftyshannon »

blfonty wrote:Congrats to the Winners! This was an awesome game - and I even tried a new technique with WASHI Tape! After placing washi on cardstock, used my Quickutz dies to cut letters for the title. They turned out great! I plan to add more journaling across the middle space later.

Great idea to die cut washi tape!!   
cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by cajenkins81 »

blfonty wrote:Congrats to the Winners! This was an awesome game - and I even tried a new technique with WASHI Tape! After placing washi on cardstock, used my Quickutz dies to cut letters for the title. They turned out great! I plan to add more journaling across the middle space later.

that is a fabulous idea for using washi and making your own customized, coordinating letters!! thanks for sharing and thanks for playing along! 

cynderellaj
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 576

Post by cynderellaj »

Thanks - a great challenge!!
Image Image Image
Cyndi
I NEED SA - Scrappers Anonymous!!!

Return to “NSD Crop 2014”