WINNERS!! NSD Bingo/5x5 Challenge - 10am

Moderators: ACOT Employee, Crop Hostesses 2015, NSD Hostesses 2014

grirosa
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 91

Re: NSD Bingo/5x5 Challenge - 10am

Post by grirosa »

There was not a place in the challenge board to check mark it when submitting it. So here goes my take on this challenge
I chose: Chevron - Red - Decorative Edge - Ribbon - Inking
For NSD: N-umber. S-tickers. D-oodelbug rubbons
Imagehttp://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/188757
Griselda
Image ImageImage
scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Post by scrapy1967 »

I chose the first row done. washi,bling in the middle of the rosette,orange,chevrons,chipboard. For the NSD I used numbers,simples stories file folder,date
ImageImage 

rbarakat
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 2

Post by rbarakat »

ImageImage 
Sorry I dont know how to make this smaller!  Using Chevron, red, deco edge, ribbon, and inked on edges,  N-notebook paper  S- scalloped edge, D- DCWV paper

1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

Here's mine:  Image I used: chevrons, red, decorative edge, ribbon and inking.  N=name (Elijah or Monkey Joe)   S=silk ribbon  D=decorative edge
Last edited by 1grandma on Sun May 04, 2014 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bibi
killarney_rose
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 356

Post by killarney_rose »

Oh my I love love your layout!  Loving the items you picked!  I would love to play several ways.....now to choose!
classiclyamanda
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 67

Post by classiclyamanda »

Here is my entry. It has brown, bling, enamel dots, decorative edge, and a frame.
Nunina
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 122

Post by Nunina »

Here is my LO:

I used the following combination: washi, bling/glitter, orange, chevrons, chipboard

washi - orange washi tape
bling/glitter - red glittered dots on the paper
orange - orange big circle on 2nd paper
chevrons - bottom border
chipboard - ice cream, ice cream cone and letters

N - Neon Green
S - ScrapWorks alpha dotz
D - Dots on the other washi tape under the letter 'e'
ImageImageImageImageImage
From Puerto Rico, now living in Texas! 
My Blog: In This Little Corner
Image ImageImage
Deanna Kroll
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 55

Post by Deanna Kroll »

Ok, here is my submission for this challenge. :)

I chose the diagonal row with Washi, Butterflies, enamel dots, ribbon and 3 or more pp
For the N = Notebook punch S = stickers D = date

cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 256

Post by cajenkins81 »

the gallery for this has now been created. Sorry about that! I was running out the door yesterday and forgot, and never had a chance to get back online!! 

So please go back and add your layout to the gallery for this challenge, by editing your layout and then choosing the correct gallery.

Thanks!
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted
debamas
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 228

Post by debamas »

cajenkins81 wrote:the gallery for this has now been created. Sorry about that! I was running out the door yesterday and forgot, and never had a chance to get back online!! 

So please go back and add your layout to the gallery for this challenge, by editing your layout and then choosing the correct gallery.

Thanks!

Done! BTT for others to see.
Debbie

cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by cajenkins81 »

NJohnson wrote:Couple questions as I am new to this type of challenge.  What exactly qualifies as a decorative edge?  A border sticker, paper cut with decorative scissors, die cut borders?  And also what qualifies as inking?  Thanks!
a decorative edge can be made by using scissors or a border punch. I would accept either. Not a border sticker tho, sorry.

Inking is usually inking around the edges of papers in a form of distressing.
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

debamas
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 228

Post by debamas »

It was just brought to my attention that there was a twist to this. I totally overlooked that. Let me look at mine and see if any of it fits the bill.
Debbie

cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by cajenkins81 »

debamas wrote:It was just brought to my attention that there was a twist to this. I totally overlooked that. Let me look at mine and see if any of it fits the bill.
yes, please don't forget the twist! Read the directions carefully. ;)  I'm sure you (and Bibi) can figure something out! :D

oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2131

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

I am finally getting a chance to look these over, and I have my 5 picked. Now off to play!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by cajenkins81 »

oceanbreezes423 wrote:I am finally getting a chance to look these over, and I have my 5 picked. Now off to play!!!
awesome! Don't forget the twist!!

CherryTat
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 492

Post by CherryTat »

Great challenge! Here is mine- I used the vertical line of 3 or more pics, burlap, stripes, inking, 3 or more pp.

I blurred the faces because they are someone else's children- I am doing an album as a gift for someone

N-neon green flowers
S- sequins
D- die cut ( far right under clock)
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart
scrapsteph
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 425

Post by scrapsteph »

I used  inking, chevron, red, deco edge, and ribbon.

Stephanie

scrappininAK
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1886

Post by scrappininAK »

fun challenge - here's my page

I used orange, 2 pics, enamel dots, metal, stripes (3rd row down) - for NSD I have N - nine pearls or nickel (JBS), S - stickers, D - Doodlebug

Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up
blfonty
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 986

Post by blfonty »

Here's mine "1918 was a GREAT year" using Bingo vertical column with brown, bling (BoBunny Jewels on lower strip with circles below journaling), enamel dots (made my own from nail polish and added to 3x4 journaling cutapart), deckle decorative border edge (on striped PP), and frame (around photo made with decorative corner punch). Items for the letters:
N UMBERS
S TRIPED PP
D ATE

blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by cajenkins81 »

Please take note of the twist!! Some ladies are forgetting it and you need to have the twist in order to play for prizes!!

Return to “NSD Crop 2014”