Post by karen c. »

My room before.
ImageImageImage          ImageImage
tms58
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 123

Re: Scrapy1967's iNSD 2019 scraproom before and after challenge for points

Post by tms58 »

Here is my table today and, of course some of the surrounding area, which is still a mess.  Still I have plenty of space to work and make messy!  lol

Here is my space after

Last edited by tms58 on Mon May 06, 2019 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Post by scrapy1967 »

I love seeing everyone’s rooms!
ImageImage 

Jan G.
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 86

Post by Jan G. »

After.....
Last edited by Jan G. on Mon May 06, 2019 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jan G.
love2stamp
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1032

Post by love2stamp »

Here's mine:

Here is my after:
Last edited by love2stamp on Mon May 06, 2019 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
jrrah4903
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 649

Post by jrrah4903 »

My Clean Scrappy Space!

My "after" space, I can't really call it dirty.. Although I do have the remaining contents of my stash-ket out on the desk in hopes I can use more of it up over the remainder of the week - this is the pro of going to BFF's to scrap on Saturday :) Less mess at home!
Last edited by jrrah4903 on Mon May 06, 2019 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Jillian

KrazSparkle
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 297

Post by KrazSparkle »

Saving my spot. I'll upload after work today 😁

Its sideways, I cant figure out how to fix it. When I go to upload its vertical and now its not. 
This is my little corner. I have tried to make this as easy accessible as possible with such little space. It works for me, for now. I hope to one day have my own room. 

Heres my after,

Because of the small space I think it looks worse than what it is.. okay im lying.. im a mess.  :-D

Last edited by KrazSparkle on Mon May 06, 2019 6:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
(Kristi) When life gives you scraps, make something with them.  ~Author Unknown
Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2310

Post by Sandi0805 »

Here's some pics of my new scraproom.  I downsized this past year and finally got moved to my new home in December.  It was decided that I had too much stuff/furniture so I made the Master Bedroom my scraproom.  I also have a walk-in closet with two IKEA units full of albums and odds and ends.  Plus it is nice having a bathroom so close.  LOL.  Now I have plenty of room for friends to come over and do some scrapping.   This is probably the cleanest it has been since moving in.  

Pic of my 8' table that I got from a LSS when they closed.   
pic of my three IKEA units with the desk.  Lots of space now that I did the paper purge.  Still have to reorganize my embellies so I can get the tops cleared off.
Pic of my small bookcase with all my dies.  Plus my wall unit with most of my buttons and loose flowers.
pic of my tailgate table  (great for crops - folds in half and can be raised to table height) with more of my embellishments.  Also have my Tim Holtz rolling cart.  Love it.  It holds so much and I can move it around.  Also have my "31" flip n folds under the table with work in progress, completed layouts, travel kits and Disney kits.
edited with after pics.
Here's two pics of my scraproom today after the weekend. I am surprised that it isn't that messy. Maybe having a bigger space paid off and I can spread the mess around more. LOL. Now to fiinish up the challenges.

Last edited by Sandi0805 on Mon May 06, 2019 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 Image ImageImage
Retiree3
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 5437

Post by Retiree3 »

ImageScraproom before NSD.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1360

Post by scrappinmom99 »

***Edited --- here is my clean desk LOL!

I'm so embarrassed / envious - everybody has such nice scrap areas and I'm making the bedroom a hot mess LOL! In any case, I do need to clean it before tomorrow!

In my defense (LOL!) I'm in the process of sorting & trying to get enough albums ($$$) for all of the layouts from over the years that need homes. I've been scrapping since 2000 and have maybe a dozen or so actual albums. SO there that giant box of layouts (we MOVED with that box, 10 years ago!!) along with 3 Iris cases, a Duane Reade shopping bag full, and that stack of layouts on the bookcase that all need homes. Oy vey!

****DOH!! I just reread the challenge. This is not my CLEAN pictures lol. I thought it was a before you clean and after you clean. I'll clean and post more pics LOL!

Last edited by scrappinmom99 on Fri May 03, 2019 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
Natalie Dill
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 725

Post by Natalie Dill »

OH man! Your guy's clean and organized scrap rooms are putting me to shame! I have a terribly messy space now, and it will likely be worse by the end of the weekend! LOL It's just my process. 
Sincerely,
Too Embarrassed to Post Pics
Natalie 💖 🍒  Find more at Dillightfully Crafty YouTube

Jaditelady173
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 48

Post by Jaditelady173 »

scrapy1967 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 1:34 pm
Laura wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 12:26 pm
Janet, I love your shelf of baskets!  Longaberger?
Yes those are the Christmas collection. I have everyone of them except the first and last basket they made in that line. I have close to 800 baskets and 2 or 3 hundred pottery pieces. I have bought huge lots dirt cheap on eBay and picked them up here and there at garage sales. The shelf continues along the other wall. My husband and I made the shelves out baseboards from a 100 year old farm house.  

Janet I'm from Ohio too.  I lived in Newark until I retired.  I moved back to my hometown of Portsmouth to help with my elderly parents.  They are both gone now so my cousin talked me into coming to KY.  I have tons of baskets also.  I so miss Longaberger.  My friend and I had so many good times going to Longaberger events and shopping.  I haven't sold any of mine yet.  I used to sell it too, so I have duplicates of some things.  And I have an entire collection of their dishes in red, I only bought for demos.  Including all the bakeware, etc.  They are too heavy for me.  Plus I collect Jadite glassware and I use my restaurantware Jadite.

I'm looking to find the rest of the miniatures of the May series baskets.  I haven't looked at how things are selling basket wise. I am in no hurry to sell any of them.  I have a room that I store them in.  I haven't unpacked alot of that stuff yet.  I'm hoping Dresden will do some kind of festival event, so people can gather and trade baskets.  Or just meet up with all my old friends.

well glad yo talk to a scrapper and a Longaberger lover too.  
scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee

Post by scrapy1967 »

Jaditelady173 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 3:46 pm
scrapy1967 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 1:34 pm
Laura wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 12:26 pm
Janet, I love your shelf of baskets!  Longaberger?
Yes those are the Christmas collection. I have everyone of them except the first and last basket they made in that line. I have close to 800 baskets and 2 or 3 hundred pottery pieces. I have bought huge lots dirt cheap on eBay and picked them up here and there at garage sales. The shelf continues along the other wall. My husband and I made the shelves out baseboards from a 100 year old farm house.  

Janet I'm from Ohio too.  I lived in Newark until I retired.  I moved back to my hometown of Portsmouth to help with my elderly parents.  They are both gone now so my cousin talked me into coming to KY.  I have tons of baskets also.  I so miss Longaberger.  My friend and I had so many good times going to Longaberger events and shopping.  I haven't sold any of mine yet.  I used to sell it too, so I have duplicates of some things.  And I have an entire collection of their dishes in red, I only bought for demos.  Including all the bakeware, etc.  They are too heavy for me.  Plus I collect Jadite glassware and I use my restaurantware Jadite.

I'm looking to find the rest of the miniatures of the May series baskets.  I haven't looked at how things are selling basket wise. I am in no hurry to sell any of them.  I have a room that I store them in.  I haven't unpacked alot of that stuff yet.  I'm hoping Dresden will do some kind of festival event, so people can gather and trade baskets.  Or just meet up with all my old friends.

well glad yo talk to a scrapper and a Longaberger lover too.  

My sister and I used to go to the events too! Whatcha bet we were there at the same time! Wow small world. I miss them also. I’ve sold maybe 20 that I had duplicates of but I’ll not sell anymore. Oy was it a job cleaning them when my husband and I painted and did a deep clean on our house this past winter. I spent a week doing nothing but dusting the baskets washing the liners and protectors. You know how it is. Lol. I have the complete set of the JW miniature collection. That’s my favorite collection besides my Christmas collection. I’ve scraped my baskets before. I need to do it again since I’ve added so many new ones well new to me to my collection.
ImageImage 

gymnasticsprincess
Cherry Tart

Post by gymnasticsprincess »

So how do I post a picture? I’m on my phone and can’t figure this out!
jcsmaestra
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 917

Post by jcsmaestra »

Wow, I'm impressed by all the beautiful scrap rooms and areas you have all posted.  My scrap room does triple duty: 1) my office, where I take care of bills, mail, etc.; 2) my keyboard practice room, where I practice my singing and keyboard playing for gigs; and 3) MY SCRAP ROOM, which has taken over most of the room.  This is as neat and organized as I can get it.  Usually it is littered with music as well as scrapping stuff.
BEFORE: 
ImageImage

AFTER:
ImageImage

https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/258238
Last edited by jcsmaestra on Mon May 06, 2019 10:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee

Post by scrapy1967 »

gymnasticsprincess wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:14 pm
So how do I post a picture? I’m on my phone and can’t figure this out!

I can’t help but maybe someone else here can. I’ve always used my desktop.
ImageImage 

Elysandrra
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 92

Post by Elysandrra »

This is the area I've been working on while my son is awake and playing downstairs.  It's safe, I can scootch things up out of his reach, and whenever he needs me I'm right there.  

I was utilizing the big couch earlier today until Mr. Grabby Hands came around with a popsicle in his hand!  Lol!  So we'll see how it goes tomorrow.  I've always got my bedroom too!
MoochieMama
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 59

Post by MoochieMama »

Here's my space at about the cleanest it can be.
ImageImageImage
Michelle

debraruffing
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 508

Post by debraruffing »

NatalieDill wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 3:30 pm
OH man! Your guy's clean and organized scrap rooms are putting me to shame! I have a terribly messy space now, and it will likely be worse by the end of the weekend! LOL It's just my process. 
Sincerely,
Too Embarrassed to Post Pics

Don't be embarrassed!  Wait till you see ours tomorrow!  LOL!  There is no shame in scrapbooking.   My daughter Lauren and I will be here tomorrow!  We are so excited.  
Debra R. 
Nana of 5, Mama of 2, Disney Addict

ImageImage  ImageImageImage
debraruffing
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 508

Post by debraruffing »

Will post photos tomorrow.  I am joining with my daughter Lauren!  We can't wait!

Debra R. 
Nana of 5, Mama of 2, Disney Addict

ImageImage  ImageImageImage

Return to “NSD Celebration 2019”