Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1361

Re: *WINNER* Chocolate Attack Event Challenge

Post by VickiR »

druffing wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 8:52 am
THANK YOU ALL FOR DOING THIS CHALLENGE!  YOUR LAYOUTS ARE ALL SO BEAUTIFUL AND YOU ALL DID A GREAT JOB!
ISABELLA IS THRILLED THOSE OF YOU WHO MADE THE COOKIES LIKED THEM!  SHE IS SO GLAD Y'ALL LIKED THEM!

THE RANDOM WINNER IS -- JCSMAESTRA!!!!!  CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!  PLEASE CHECK YOUR PM.

Welcome to a special two-part event!  This is a Chocolate Attack recipe challenge!  The event is from Friday morning May 6, 2022, until Monday, May 16, 2022, at 11:59 PM EDT.  You may participate in one part or both for a prize!

The first part of this challenge-I am providing the recipe here from my granddaughter, Isabella.  Her favorite dessert is Patriotic Chocolate Bar Cookies!  You may make them anytime during the week.  After you make the Patriotic Chocolate Bar Cookies, take a photo, and post it here.  Sprinkles will be awarded for photos of your finished bar cookies.  

The second part of this challenge-create a layout that includes something BROWN.  You may use any papers, embellishments, and of course your photos OR a recipe with or without a photo.  My sample is below.  I wish I could send all y’all each a Patriotic Chocolate Bar Cookie right now through the internet!  I am allowing one week from the start of this challenge to give you enough time to work on one or both parts.  

There is no combining for NSD or MB challenges except for the 25 Item Challenge and the 2022 Lovin’ It Challenge.  

Post a photo of your finished layout by Monday, May 16, 2022, at 11:59 PM EDT.  The winner will be awarded the prize Tuesday, May 17, 2022.

The winner of this challenge will receive “I HEART TRAVEL PAPER PACK + TOTE generously sponsored by DOODLEBUG!”

If you have done both I will sprinkle you with chocolate covered cherries and love, which is the secret ingredient in the Patriotic Chocolate Bar Cookies!

Yummy recipe!

This is Isabella and her favorite Patriotic Chocolate Bar Cookies!
A little late to the game, but I made Isabella's Patriotic Chocolate Bars Cookie today.  Here's a picture right out of the oven and still hot!  No sprinkles, but they are delicious.   Working on a LO for the Rewind/Unwind Challenge Forum.

Return to “NSD Online Crop 2022”