NSD Karyn Sue's Title Challenge - WINNER!

Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

Karyn_Sue
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 715

NSD Karyn Sue's Title Challenge - WINNER!

Post by Karyn_Sue »

Great job to everyone who finished this challenge! Wish I could give a prize to everyone, but we are all winners when we get a memory scrapped!

picker wheel chose #2

Congrats to Sandy0805 who wins the amazing Cocoa Vanilla collection. Please send a PM to Jessica letting her know your address and what you won

Ever since I was about 40 I could never remember how old I was whenever someone asked. I always had to figure it out. Until this year. Now that I am a Beatle's song, I can't forget how old I am. I realized that for most people, turning 60 or 65 was a major milestone, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that for me it was "When I'm 64" I had it in mind to do a layout related to that when last month I was inspired by Rachel0017's Book Lover's Challenge to "create a layout about yourself and the things you are good at". So.....I came up with this layout...."When I'm 64"

YOUR challenge will be to use "When I'm......" as the lead in for your title. Now you don't have to follow my lead and do your age - although you are certainly welcome to, especially if it is a milestone for you, it doesn't even have to be about you! For example does your child tell you that he/she wants to be something when they grow up? "When I'm a/an _________" with a picture of them pretending to be one now would be an idea. Other ideas that look into the future would be "When I'm a mom" or "When I'm retired." You could also choose a time or location such as "When I'm on vacation" or "When I'm at the beach"

Your only limit is your imagination!

Post a photo of your finished layout in the gallery and link it to this thread by Monday, May 16, 2022, at 11:59 PM EDT. A winner will be selected at random to receive the amazing "These Days" collection generously donated by Cocoa Vanilla.

Rules:
Layouts only
Upload your layout it to the ACOT gallery and link it to this thread by Monday, May 16 at 11:59 PM EDT
No combining with other NSD or monthly challenges except for the 25 items and 2022 Loving it motivational challenge

Participating cherries:
1. aheatfan
2. Sandy0805
3. wendycrowe
4. sherriscraps
5. Breauxlabs
6. ScrappyRN74
7. debraruffing
Last edited by Karyn_Sue on Tue May 17, 2022 8:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford

ImageImageImageImageImage
JAire
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 949

Re: NSD Karyn Sue's Title Challenge

Post by JAire »

Ah! Great layout! I went around singing that song when I turned 64, didn't make a layout, though. What a great idea, you did good!
Joyce Ann

ScrapyCandy
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 73

Post by ScrapyCandy »

Your layout shows current pictures of your current life. I am not sure what pictures to use if the premise is in my future?  So a future trip... where do I get those pictures? Maybe I am misunderstanding.
Scrapycandy
StacyLee
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 927

Post by StacyLee »

this is fabulous..and so is your layout!
Stacy

ImageImageImage

Karyn_Sue
Cherry Bing

Post by Karyn_Sue »

cbee wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 5:44 pm
Your layout shows current pictures of your current life. I am not sure what pictures to use if the premise is in my future?  So a future trip... where do I get those pictures? Maybe I am misunderstanding.

well - you can always find destination pics online. Or a copy of your flight plans or itinerary would work. So would a pic of you right now "day dreaming". What ever you'd imagine would work
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford

Karyn_Sue
Cherry Bing

Post by Karyn_Sue »

JAire wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 5:34 pm
Ah! Great layout! I went around singing that song when I turned 64, didn't make a layout, though. What a great idea, you did good!

It's not too late to do it now!

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2322

Post by Art_Teacher »

Love your layout and what a great challenge! :)
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 939

Post by suewho372 »

I looove this challenge!!  and your sample is amazing!!!  I love everything about it!!
Susan

beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1740

Post by beachlover »

I absolutely love your LO and this  challenge is so inspiring!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1774

Post by aheatfan »

Love your layout and really love your hair too  😊
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"

JillinIN
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 479

Post by JillinIN »

I love this challenge and your page is amazing!!
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
Karyn_Sue
Cherry Bing

Post by Karyn_Sue »

aheatfan wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 6:06 pm
Love your layout and really love your hair too  😊

thanks - it is 100% natural - color, curl, everything. It took me 50 years to make peace with my hair, LOL

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3695

Post by blbabe1234 »

Love your example
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
mrsmiller
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 71

Post by mrsmiller »

Oh! I have an idea! Thanks so much for the inspiration! :)
MoochieMama
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 59

Post by MoochieMama »

Oh wow, this is a great idea! Will be fun to look back on in a few years.
Michelle

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

THIS is an excellent idea! I really like your example!
Mommyof5
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 169

Post by Mommyof5 »

Love your layout and the challenge! Really the only thing I “look forward to” with anticipation is being a grandmother. Lol
None of my kids even have prospective significant others to make that happen! Lol
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1774

Post by aheatfan »

Karyn_Sue wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 5:30 pm
Ever since I was about 40 I could never remember how old I was whenever someone asked. I always had to figure it out. Until this year. Now that I am a Beatle's song, I can't forget how old I am. I realized that for most people, turning 60 or 65 was a major milestone, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that for me it was "When I'm 64" I had it in mind to do a layout related to that when last month I was inspired by Rachel0017's Book Lover's Challenge to "create a layout about yourself and the things you are good at". So.....I came up with this layout...."When I'm 64"

YOUR challenge will be to use "When I'm......" as the lead in for your title. Now you don't have to follow my lead and do your age - although you are certainly welcome to, especially if it is a milestone for you, it doesn't even have to be about you! For example does your child tell you that he/she wants to be something when they grow up? "When I'm a/an _________" with a picture of them pretending to be one now would be an idea. Other ideas that look into the future would be "When I'm a mom" or "When I'm retired." You could also choose a time or location such as "When I'm on vacation" or "When I'm at the beach"

Your only limit is your imagination!

Post a photo of your finished layout in the gallery and link it to this thread by Monday, May 16, 2022, at 11:59 PM EDT. A winner will be selected at random to receive the amazing "These Days" collection generously donated by Cocoa Vanilla.

Rules:
Layouts only
Upload your layout it to the ACOT gallery and link it to this thread by Monday, May 16 at 11:59 PM EDT
No combining with other NSD or monthly challenges except for the 25 items and 2022 Loving it motivational challenge

Question...I had a thought pop into my head this morning. Does it have to be something in the future? If so, that's okay, just want to make sure I'm clear. Thanks 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"

Karyn_Sue
Cherry Bing

Post by Karyn_Sue »

aheatfan wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 7:09 am

Question...I had a thought pop into my head this morning. Does it have to be something in the future? If so, that's okay, just want to make sure I'm clear. Thanks 

Absolutely not! It can be anything you want it to be! Like right now I could do “when I’m quarantined!” So no limits!

SandyJay
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 499

Post by SandyJay »

Your layout is LOVELY!  Now, I can’t think of anything just yet.  I really admire all of the hostesses creativity this last weekend!  Super job! (I agree, I love your hair too!) Now where did I put my thinking cap…

Return to “NSD Online Crop 2022”