Circles Challenge!

Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

Trek
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 372

Re: Circles Challenge!

Post by Trek »

My card. Circle embossing, die cats, stamp, enamel dots.

Katerina
KristyLee
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 33

Post by KristyLee »

Thanks Emily for the challenge: Here is my entry,  I have used my circles in the following ways: I stamped in the color Beach Ball using a large Circle Background rubber stamp, and two different sizes of what is to resemble paint swish in a circle, rubber stamp, Punches bottom R corner, texture paste through a circles stencil, die cuts of glitter paper circles, I have hand drawn circles with a paint pen in pink, and then there is the circles on the washi tape boarder. 
amysolovay
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 33

Post by amysolovay »

Fun challenge, Emily! Thanks! Thanks also for the inspiration with your gorgeous example project. Your dog is such a darling! Also, thanks to the folks at Sizzix for sponsoring this. What a fantastic prize! Someone is going to have a lot of fun with those tools.

Here's my entry:

This layout has the following circles:

1. Circles in the Sn@p pages of my Sn@p binder -- These are the lower layers on the left-hand and right-hand sides of the page.
2. There are tiny circles in the Swiss Dots on the Doodlebug washi tape I have across the middle of the right-hand page.
3. I stamped the ball of yarn image, which is a circle shape.
4. I stenciled another circle around the ball of yarn using a Staedtler circle stencil, then cut around it with Fiskars mini scallop Paper Edgers.
5. The "Hand Crafted" stamp is a circle shape.
6. To make the frame around the page on the right hand side, I used the reverse side of Vicki Boutin's "Daisy Chain" paper, which has lots of small circles printed on it. I also have the same paper framing the large pink label die cut.

TFL!!!
Want to be InstaFriends? I invite you to follow me on Instagram; I'm @amysolovay. I'd love to follow you, too; please feel free to mention your Insta-ID to me, especially if your account is private, so I can be sure of finding you there.

I also invite you to check out my craft blog at KnittingCrochetCrafts.com if you'd like to see the paper craft and crochet projects I've been making lately. Thanks for your interest!
Nana01
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 94

Post by Nana01 »

Here is mine. The 3 different ways I created circles in my art journal was by stencil, stamps and mark making with various items. 

Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet  

Tammey
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 2115

Post by Tammey »

I used...
die cut circles
brads
stamp

Image Image Image Image Image

mrozwood
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 347

Post by mrozwood »

3 black circles!

~Melanie

It's ok, I scrapbook.
emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2439

Post by emmapaige »

This is mine:

I used a circle stencil to create my background. I cut a circle with my WRMK Cutter. I used circle accents from Pinkfresh Studio. And finally, I used enamel dots from Pebbles.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

EmilyMooreDesigns
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 9

Post by EmilyMooreDesigns »

Thank you so much for participating in my Circles challenge!! I loved reading all the comments...seeing all your projects just made my day! The winner of the Circles Challenge is.... Breauxlabs!! Congratulations Breauxlabs! Just loved this fall layout! 

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 939

Post by suewho372 »

Congrats!!!
Susan

Breauxlabs
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 780

Post by Breauxlabs »

Thank you so much!!!! Loved this challenge! 
Kim Breaux
ImageImage
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

Congratulations Brueax!

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2023”