We Have Reached The End!

Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

GayleChurches
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 320

Re: We Have Reached The End!

Post by GayleChurches »

Thank you!  It has been a great weekend as usual for NSD here at ACOT!
SandyK1967
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 709

Post by SandyK1967 »

We survived!  It was AMAZING....seems like it just started like 4 hrs ago wow.  As Richard Scary would say "The bestest NSD ever!"
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋 Image
~HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY 2024!~
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1361

Post by VickiR »

Thank you once again Laura for your hard work and great organizational skills.  It makes the job of hostess much more pleasant knowing there is great leadership.  Until next year....
jordanbev5
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 190

Post by jordanbev5 »

Thank you Laura and all of the hostesses for all of your hard work!! So appreciate this forum of awesome and amazing ladies!!
ImageImage
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1041

Post by pawprints »

Thank you to all the hostesses for an amazing NSD crop! I have been a hostess in the past and I know how much work goes into hosting a shift! You all did an absolutely AMAZING job and I swear each year ACOT and our sweet Cherry hostesses knock it out of the park! The amount of challenges is incredible, and each and every one of them is so inspiring! I can't believe how many there are! So many thanks to ACOT for hosting this fabulous event, to the many sponsors that provided all the awesome gifts, and to our amazing Flasher for keeping everything on point and running smoothly!

Now all of you… go get some sleep!

Image Image Image Image

Kayla S.
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 216

Post by Kayla S. »

Beautifully said! Thank you so very much hostesses for all your hard work in making this a fabulous weekend! I look forward to the event all year (planning work and life schedules so it's not missed!) and am so very grateful to have a safe, happy space to enjoy this incredible hobby! Flasher thank YOU for always organizing this party and doing all the tireless work behind the scenes! You are a gem! Happy scrappin' everyone! Hugs!
Nana01
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 94

Post by Nana01 »

Thank you everyone. It was a blast. I appreciate all the hard work that went into this. 
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet  

Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 86

Post by Monroe1218 »

Thank you Laura for being the absolute best coordinator!  ACOT is THE best place to be!!
Rebecca

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

Thank you to ACOT, the sponsors an ALL the hostesses! I've had an awesome weekend and have. LOT of creative mojo going!!! THIS has been SUCH a blast!!! 😄 I'm looking forward to finishing games and yes, more challenges!! 😄☺️☺️☺️☺️
CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1781

Post by CarrieG »

you rock n roll pally!!!!
I cant believe its OVER....and I cant believe how needy my family has acted today...LOL
high five everyone!
JillinIN
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 479

Post by JillinIN »

Thank you all so much for making NSD so special and fun. I wish every day could be NSD... but then it wouldn't be special, would it?
I appreciate all the time you all took to create the fun games and amazing challenges!
I appreciate ACOT and all the manufacturers that donated prizes.
It was a great NSD and I'm so happy I got to spend it here will all you wonderful Cherries!
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
Alissa103
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 33

Post by Alissa103 »

Thank you to EVERYONE! The hostesses, ACOT team for pulling this together, the prize sponsors, the other cherries for being here and making it fun… I always enjoy these and make a point to play every year.

Now I have A LOT of notes for challenges to work on! Some I’m in the middle of and others are done (need to take photos/upload) and others are just ideas in my head still lol But my creativity is stoked and I thank you all for that!
LolaNicole
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 11

Post by LolaNicole »

It was so much fun!

Many many thanks for a great weekend!
Scrapqueen141
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 957

Post by Scrapqueen141 »

Another great NSD weekend!!! It was a blast, thank you so much to all the hostesses for your games and challenges!!! I have had so much fun this weekend. 
Image            ImageImageImageImage
Scrapbooking reminds us that life is good!
💖
wazzu94
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 349

Post by wazzu94 »

oh no don't end!!  What a great weekend!  Really ACOT, Laura and all the creative hostesses that came up with these crazy fun games and clever challenges!!  

I hope you know that your creativity sparks all of us to create something and alot of times things we would never have even tried.  I still have lots of challenges I want to complete and I thank all of you for your inspiration!  

Do we really have to wait a year?  What about a half way to NSD party weekend?  LOL
Suzann
 ImageImageImage            
aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1774

Post by aheatfan »

Yes.... A huge thank you to ACOT... Best place to be this weekend. Thanks to the sponsors, so many AMAZING prizes. Thank you to all the hostesses, so much fun playing along with you. And again, thank you Laura, coordinator extraordinaire. Such a fantastic weekend 😊
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2028

Post by MTCanuk »

Thank you to all those involved to make this weekend a smashing success!  I for one truly appreciated the hard work and organization!!!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

SandyJay
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 499

Post by SandyJay »

Thanks to ALL who have made this weekend a fun-filled creative event!  Thank you sponsors, hostesses, coordinator Flasher, all the ACOT employees!  ACOT is the BEST.   🍒
beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1740

Post by beachlover »

I want to give a great big shout out - THANK YOU - to all the wonderful hostesses who created amazing challenges and games for us!
I am wide awake now and starting plans to get as many projects done as possible!  This was a great weekend, I just wish I could have been
here the whole time, but my back just could not handle it and I cannot get injections for a few more weeks  :greenwaiting:   But, again, thank you all
so much, especially Laura, who ran everything so smoothly  :greeninlove:
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

lilkoala3
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 749

Post by lilkoala3 »

Say it isn't so! Thanks for being the hostess with the mostest!
Leslie

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”