NSD Challenge Progress? *sprinkles* CLOSED

Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

Dianne0601 (Dianne Labadie)
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 27

Re: NSD Challenge Progress? *sprinkles*

Post by Dianne0601 (Dianne Labadie) »

I have finished 4 layouts to dates and completed about 7 challenges. Love all the challenges for NSD. I will definitely be working tomorrow all day scrapbooking. I have no certain goal, I'm just happy I am getting pages completed!
Thanks ACOT for great challenges!
StacyLee
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 927

Post by StacyLee »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 8:45 pm
I have only done 4 challenges, so far.  But, I plan to do so many more.  I just can’t really scrap during the school week…my brain is fried!  LOL

I hear you! I typically never scrap during the week, fried brain here too! I did zip into my room to meet the deadlines for Louise’s Progressive challenge, but that was doable because it was in increments  :greenlol:
Stacy

ImageImageImage

StacyLee
Cherry Garcia

Post by StacyLee »

larissacrafts wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 8:38 pm
I have completed 8 challenges, but I'm picking away at more this weekend. Thos has been so much fun!

Awesome! I agree, it’s so much fun  :greenlol:
Stacy

ImageImageImage

StacyLee
Cherry Garcia

Post by StacyLee »

JessM wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 8:33 pm
I'm not getting enough challenges done! Ok, I am but I WANT MORE lol I have about three more challenges that I had on my list of like 15 but I'm going to try and do more before the deadline because yes. Lol

Because yes….I need to fire up my Cricut and put that on a tee shirt 😎
Stacy

ImageImageImage

love2stamp
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1032

Post by love2stamp »

I've done 7 challenge's so far and working on #8. I didn't really have a goal in mind, just happy with what I can get done. :)
ImageImageImageImage
StacyLee
Cherry Garcia

Post by StacyLee »

Breauxlabs wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 8:30 pm
I’ve been pushing myself to get my 2022 Pigeon Forge trip finished - so that is helping me get so many challenges done! I plan on spending Sunday scrapping with a do not disturb sign….too bad the dogs and cat can’t read! 

😂 good luck! Having a project goal is a great way to work through challenges!
Stacy

ImageImageImage

StacyLee
Cherry Garcia

Post by StacyLee »

SandyK1967 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 8:49 pm
I have way more done than I thought, but every waking moment even on work nights I've been at it! I feel like I haven't done any house work in a week! Luckily my husband's been picking up the slack even doing kitty litter lol. I was hoping that a lot of the challenges would work for my nephew's scrapbook and luckily it has. He graduates high school at the end of the month, and it's a gift for him. I've been working on it for 3 months now and have over 60 pages done. Way more to go but I've gotten enough done I'm happy with it, I can continue working on his pages after his party. I'm gonna keep chugging at it, getting more challenges done through Tuesday then that may just be enough for me! Will see!

What a wonderful gift! ❤️
Stacy

ImageImageImage

traveler
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 750

Post by traveler »

I have barely scrapped this year so I made a list of what I wants to finish with these challenges and I’m happy to say I did many of them. I hope to do a couple more challenges this week, but I’m really pleased with what I’ve accomplished.
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

StacyLee
Cherry Garcia

Post by StacyLee »

Amy Jo wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 8:27 pm
I’ve only done 4 so far but having lots of fun! Hoping to get a few more done this weekend!

Me too, not sure how many but I have a couple thought out in my head, now to see if it translates to paper ✂️😂
Stacy

ImageImageImage

StacyLee
Cherry Garcia

Post by StacyLee »

trainmom wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 9:39 pm
I have barely scrapped this year so I made a list of what I wants to finish with these challenges and I’m happy to say I did many of them. I hope to do a couple more challenges this week, but I’m really pleased with what I’ve accomplished.

I am, too, so many great challenges this year, as always!
Stacy

ImageImageImage

StacyLee
Cherry Garcia

Post by StacyLee »

Sandi0805 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 8:27 pm
I have about 5 done and more ready to start. Heading to the MegaMeet in Novi, MI now and will be gone Saturday night. Plan to spend all next week on the challenges.

Have fun! It’s nice that we have an extended deadline! 😃✂️
Stacy

ImageImageImage

StacyLee
Cherry Garcia

Post by StacyLee »

hsblair wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 8:31 pm
I got a late start and am still working on my first challenge.  My goal is to get about 5-6 done, but I have kind of a busy week ahead... I did go through and play all the games that were still open 😁

The games are such a fun part of NSD!
Stacy

ImageImageImage

StacyLee
Cherry Garcia

Post by StacyLee »

Mommytron wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 8:51 pm
I just counted, I didn’t realize a I had done so many!  I have 9 entries.  There a couple more I want to do yet.  Such awesome challenges!  

To answer your question, yes, I do that all the time!  Feeling the page needs something else and can’t figure it out, back and forth….
When I looked at my list I was surprised how many I had checked off, too! I went back to my layout after I posted this thread, added a phrase sticker and now it’s officially done 😂

Stacy

ImageImageImage

StacyLee
Cherry Garcia

Post by StacyLee »

jcsmaestra wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 8:53 pm
I've done 17 challenges so far, most of them during NSD weekend. I am trying to do at least one more each day until Tuesday. After that I will be busy with company on Wed, Thurs, Fri and won't be able to do any more of them.

Wow, that’s awesome! 
Stacy

ImageImageImage

Wild4Duran2
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 8

Post by Wild4Duran2 »

None yet but I hope to get some done this weekend. Hoping to do 5 by the deadline.
StacyLee
Cherry Garcia

Post by StacyLee »

GinniG wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 8:54 pm
I've done 5 challenges.  One was a 2 pager!  I have another one almost finished but as I was finishing a row of stitching my needle fell on the floor and I cannot find it!  I need that bigger eye so I am going to look through my Mom's old sewing kit and hopefully will find another one like it... 

I would have gotten a LOT more done but I've spent the last 2 days driving Steve back and forth to town to see doctors.  Today took a LOT longer than either of us expected it to.  It's almost 5 PM and we just got home a few minutes ago.  But he's so much more important than anything else!  :)  I had no idea how close he was to dying until today!  His bladder got backed up and started messing up his kidneys and that's where the infection came in.  He was VERY close to being septic!!!!!  God is so good making Steve understand that he HAD to go to the doctor and he HAD to fly to Ketchikan!!!  I'm so glad he's home but we're not quite out of the woods yet... 

Anyway, I'll finish the one layout tonight and I've got 5 more that I DEFINITELY want to do and at least another 5 that I'd LIKE to do so we'll see how many I can actually get done.  :)  At least there aren't any more appointments this weekend.  :)  I only have to take him in if he's still having trouble over the weekend.  Whew!  :)
Oh my goodness, sending good thoughts your way to you and Steve! Enjoy your scrappy time to unwind!

Stacy

ImageImageImage

StacyLee
Cherry Garcia

Post by StacyLee »

MerryScraps67 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 9:06 pm
I'm pleased with what I have got done.  I have done 22 so far.  I may get another one done, but don't know about that.  Time is almost up!!
I have loved this week!  I haven't been scrapbooking very much since my husband had a bad accident 2 1/2 years ago.  I just didn't have any ideas, I would just sit here & stair.
These have been such fun challenges & I have had a blast!  My grandkids are going to be surprised when they get  here the next time & find a 1/2 full album of new layouts!!!!
Thank you all so very much for the hard work & time you put into this every year!
I’m so glad you’ve enjoyed NSD to get you back to scrappin’ again. I’ve found playing with paper to be so therapeutic many times ❤️✂️❤️

Stacy

ImageImageImage

StacyLee
Cherry Garcia

Post by StacyLee »

MaganL wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 9:24 pm
I have done about 7 challenges I think. Last night I marked all the ones I wish I could do and it was like 20 more. lol  My guess is that I will realistically be able to do about 7 more and that will have to be good enough.  I just want to try and win the prizes! They are taunting me! Haha

The prizes are incredible, aren’t they? 😃 
Stacy

ImageImageImage

MerryScraps67
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 257

Post by MerryScraps67 »

I have been thinking all week that the challenges are due tonight!  I have that wrong, right?!?!  I just realized that!
GayleChurches
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 320

Post by GayleChurches »

I'm not even close! I've only gotten to three challenges. Life keeps getting in the way of scrapping. At least I'm also making some new memories! Bridal shower for my son and future daughter tomorrow!

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”