Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Re: Flasher's Merry Month Of May Challenge

Post by Flasher »

mjmarmo wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 12:25 pm
Inspired by the green!

Very festive layout!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

MaganL wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 7:21 pm
https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/536650-700.jpg

My son is wearing a Star Wars t shirt and I talk about his love for Star Wars in the journaling among other things.

Great design!  Love the background paper!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

mrozwood wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 7:49 pm
I was inspired by "hug your cat" day.

What a sweet photo!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

apanf wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 10:20 am
I was inspired by the color green! Thanks for the challenge!

This is a very happy birthday page!  Great little accents!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Breauxlabs wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 10:01 am
I picked 5/22 - the least common birthdate! 

Just love your colors and accents!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 4:11 pm
Here is my card inspired by the emerald birthstone. Green and PINK card :)

Pretty, pretty card! 

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

lilkoala3 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 4:27 pm
I used 9 green rhinestones (like the emeralds in the graphic). Also, it's national smile month, and my layout has lots of smiles!

Love all those pics and those fun patterned paper strips!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

trainmom wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 2:08 pm
I was inspired by the leaves near the top of your graphic and the shade of green on the graphic is the same color as on the patterned paper
Perfect touches of pretty green!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

pawprints wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 5:03 pm
How could I not scrap my sweet grand doggie Maia for this challenge. She was also named after the Greek Goddess Maia, since when DD and family adopted her she was joining Zeus and Athena.

I wondered if I would see any inspiration from "Maia", and you brought it!  This is such a great doggy layout, and that picture is the best!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Charleneanne wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 5:21 pm
I choose color green and the flower.  Used Echo Park stencil, Gena K stamps/inks, and Derwent/ Progresso colored pencils.   May is a big bday month in our family so can always use another bday card.  
I love your colors and that delicate border!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Retiree3 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 6:05 pm
I was inspired by the color green and the birthdays.

Nice birthday layout!  Love those big, pretty flowers!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

MerryScraps67 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 7:32 pm
I was inspired by the green & outdoors
Love your little accents!  You definitely had green inspiration!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Sharmon P wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 8:52 am
I was inspired by the Hug your Cat day! I lifted a layout by Nicole Nowasad. Image
I love your title work and those super fun hearts!

Alissa103
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 33

Post by Alissa103 »

Here’s mine! Inspired by the fresh minty green (enamel dots) and the Lily leaves (used leaf paper), plus the smile as I love my son’s smile and seeing his art in the office at school made me smile as well.

wimom
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 671

Post by wimom »

I knew I wanted to make a birthday card and use emerald green and maybe lilies of the valley. I was so happy to find this lovely vintage-y lilies of the valley printable online! Added some layering, stitching and two butterflies. The butterflies are a little olive-greenish but the card base, green layer and some of the green in the leaves are emerald. Just love how this turned out -- thanks for the inspiration!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
Celticrose
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 88

Post by Celticrose »

ImageImageImage
ScrappyRN74
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 689

Post by ScrappyRN74 »

Whatever you choose to do, leave tracks. That means don’t do it just for yourself. You will want to leave the world a little better for your having lived.” RBG

:) Trisha

ImageImageImageImage
ds4home
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 9

Post by ds4home »

I went with the emerald green color!
Amy Jo
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 754

Post by Amy Jo »

I was inspired by the green and used a photo from my wedding day…May 30 :)

ImageImageImage

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Alissa103 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 2:10 pm
Here’s mine! Inspired by the fresh minty green (enamel dots) and the Lily leaves (used leaf paper), plus the smile as I love my son’s smile and seeing his art in the office at school made me smile as well.

Love the touch of green and those fun embellies!

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”