Who wants more sprinkles??? - Closed - winners

Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2310

Who wants more sprinkles??? - Closed - winners

Post by Sandi0805 »

I still have some points to give out.  Comment below what you are planning to do this weekend.  This will be open until 6 pm EST Friday.

Looks like everyone has plenty of things to do this weekend.  My goal is to clean my scraproom or at least some of it.

Thanks everyone for a wonderful two weeks of NSD fun.  I enjoyed being one of the hostesses this year.  Until next year. 

Chosen by random.org 50 points to each of the following cherries:

VickiR 
Karyn_Sue
Charleneanne
stateless
Aztam
lilkoala3

Last edited by Sandi0805 on Fri May 17, 2024 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 Image ImageImage
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1361

Re: Who wants more sprinkles???

Post by VickiR »

Not much for me.  I've been laying low after some unplanned dental surgery yesterday.  I hope to get to my DGDs softball game tomorrow and DGSs lacrosse tournament on Saturday.  DH is keeping a close eye on me and if I get there, he'll be doing the driving so he's in control.
Breauxlabs
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 780

Post by Breauxlabs »

Tomorrow I am hoping to finish up 2 more pages for NSD. Saturday I need to clean this house. I’ve neglected it, scrapping is much more fun. After that will be grocery shopping. Sunday we’re having a crawfish boil. Next week I need to work on getting my scrap room back in order…so that I can pick something’s to bring camping with us Memorial weekend.
Kim Breaux
ImageImage
QueenBee89
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1681

Post by QueenBee89 »

Busy weekend ahead! My boys have their last soccer game Saturday morning & then Saturday evening is my niece's first communion. We'll be going to mass for that & then off to dinner afterwards! 

I think Sunday will be at home, possibly some yardwork getting ready to host a small picnic next week for Wyatt's preschool graduation. 
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image
wendycrowe
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1089

Post by wendycrowe »

I have been working on challenges and going to end of the school year events. i have seriously neglected my housework.  So I'm doing my 30 on - 30 off plan this weekend. 30 minutes of cleaning and 30 minutes at my desk (scrapping or organizing).  I set an alarm and as long as I stick to it, I can accomplish sooo much!
Jessica Mikels
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 140

Post by Jessica Mikels »

Well if you're offering, I'll take some :) I have so much to do tonight and this weekend! My in-laws are coming into town for my niece's graduation for a couple of weeks so I'm trying to get my house in order for that. I am also making the decorations for my niece's graduation dinner party. I told myself I wouldn't start on them until after NSD weekend but I forgot that NSD runs for a couple of weeks bahaha! My DH just made me a matcha latte so I'm going to sit in front of my computer and enjoy that before I have to get back to the grind. I'm looking forward to all the end of year May-hem activities b/c it makes coming back to my craft room to scrap just that much sweeter!
JessicaMikelsCreativeDesigns.com
Instagram: @
jessicamikels
YouTube: @Jessica.Mikels

Image ImageImageImage
SandyK1967
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 709

Post by SandyK1967 »

Helping my sister finish my nephews' Trifold poster boards with Cricut embellishments for his Grad party, make cookies for same. Totally clean house! Been neglected since I been scrapping for over a week. Possibly start on a quilt for my daughter to raffle off for her Relay for Life event in June. Start to organize for our Alaska cruise middle of June. Doubt I get all this done lol.

Forgot to add: Drawing all my winners for NSD on Saturday!
Last edited by SandyK1967 on Thu May 16, 2024 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋 Image
~HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY 2024!~
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2322

Post by Art_Teacher »

It is my last full week of school.  I have to get ready to give my exams next week, as well as grade a bunch of projects.  Hopefully, I can squeeze in some time to get outside, because my garden is non-existent!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1781

Post by CarrieG »

if its NOT raining i will be finishing the many yeard projects i started before the storms we just had....weeeeeeeeeeeee
Kelly R.
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 60

Post by Kelly R. »

Saturday  is my DH's birthday.   We have dinner reservations.   Looking forward  to it.  Sunday, we are going to church with my mom at her facility then have lunch.  She spent Mother's Day with my brother and his family, so we are going to celebrate with her on Sunday.
:) Kelly 
Mycreativerootscrafts
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 198

Post by Mycreativerootscrafts »

If the crazy Texas storms go away. I would like to get out and about. It's just been crazy storm after another here. Maybe some crafting. Other than that just a relaxing weekend.
Always grateful for this journey, Flora

Instagram @mycreativerootscrafts

ImageImageImageImage
aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1774

Post by aheatfan »

Lots of laundry and housework as well as getting ready for next weeks kindergarten promotion for my class and hopefully some rest. 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Karyn_Sue
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 715

Post by Karyn_Sue »

I still have sprinkles too -but I can't give out the remainder until after I close the 25-item challenge!!  And that is what I'll be doing on Saturday!!!  LOL

Otherwise, not much on the schedule for the weekend. My BFF, and fellow cherry, had surgery this a week ago and I may be going over to help her some so I have tried to keep my schedule open. 
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford

scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Post by scrapy1967 »

My husband had a knee replacement yesterday and I had a procedure on my back Tuesday so we are recovering. I know right? You all are so jealous right now aren’t ya? Hahaha! 
ImageImage 

Elysandrra
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 92

Post by Elysandrra »

My family and I are going on a big trip to California! We are going on a plane tomorrow, and on Saturday going to see the Monster Jam finals in Anaheim. Sunday we are going to Palm Springs to ride the aerial tramway up Mt. San Jacinto and maybe even hike to the top! I am so excited!
hsblair
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 596

Post by hsblair »

My son is graduating from college next week, so we have family in town.  We have a couple dinner reservations and will probably hang out at our local winery at some point.
Image Image Image Image
Wild4Duran2
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 8

Post by Wild4Duran2 »

It's my birthday on Saturday. I took Friday off of work and hope to get 1-2 more items submitted for the NSD challenges and am having brunch with my mom and 2 of my aunts. On Saturday, I will be having dinner with my parents. On Sunday, I will be going to my nephew's soccer game after church. Busy bee for sure!
lisn2cats
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 449

Post by lisn2cats »

After I recover from doing a bajillion challenges, I plan to do a massive cleanup of my craftspace (aka bedroom). I can barely find my table! Also going to my first doggy birthday party....not sure what to expect!
Image  ImageImageImage
wimom
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 671

Post by wimom »

Unfortunately, real life returns Saturday. I've been spending as much time as possible doing NSD challenges so this weekend I will start catching up on all the stuff I've been delaying. But first, one more day to play!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
LoreenC
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 1269

Post by LoreenC »

I should be done with the NSD Challenges I got made, I am going to be  looking for property or a house to move to!! Also selling some Estate things of my Dads , and Hopefully doing some Regular monthly ACOT Challenges!

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”