Re: Show me your scrappy space - before/after NSD

Post by Birgit55~Chickadee »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 3:39 pm
Birgit55 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 1:59 pm
JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 1:54 pm
Here's my space lol I scrap at the coffee table in the living room; my craft caddy IS FULL! 😂
https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/338366

My AFTER NSD:

Hey Holly, I just clicked on your link and it doesn't work.  It takes me to a sign in page.  Just thought I'd let you know.   💗 

It should work now lol 

Thanks Holly!  It worked.  
Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2310

Post by Sandi0805 »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 5:12 pm
Sandi0805 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 7:00 pm
My scraproom is a hot mess.  I bought some more shelving units early January and still have not completed getting my room organized.  I also have been to crops the last two weekends and did not get things put away that is still out.

This pic is where I scrap at.  I have a small desk next to it with my Canon printer and Sizzix switch on.  Tall Alex cabinet and 2 small ones that I keep stuff I use all the time (trimmer, atg gun etc).

This picture shows under the window and along part of the long wall.  I have two Tim Holtz rolling carts full of mixed media and whose knows what else.  The gray IKEA cart is full of 6 x 6  & 6 x 8 paper pads.  The shelving units are half of the wall and are full of papers, dies, all kinds of embellishments etc.

And the last picture is the rest of the long wall which is more of the IKEA shelving units, 2 more IKEA rolling carts and 2 stacks of Deflecto stacking caddies full of embellishments.  This room was the master so I have a full bath and walk-in closet too.  

I doubt that I have it completely organized and cleaned by Friday, but I am hoping to get some things that I am done with put away Thursday.  Think I might need to bring my tail gate folding table in to have more table top space.

And, I need to make room for Joannie and maybe my daughter that are coming Saturday to scrap with.  

What an AWESOME set up you've got there, Sandi! ☺️☺️☺️ Looks like y'all have SO MUCH FUN there! 
Thanks.  We do have lots of fun.  I used to have an 8ft table that I bought at a LSS when it closed.  It is headed to storage now since I got more shelving units.  I have had 5 of my scrappy friends over for NSD a couple of years ago and we all fit in the room.  Even added a tailgate table to put stuff on.  I think the most that will fit now is 3 and that is stretching it.  But I have a large great room right outside the door for overflow lol.
 Image ImageImage
karen c.
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1144

Post by karen c. »

Scrappy place still a work in progress. Still unpacking and purging from my move. But this is the best it has looked so far.
Before NSD

After
Last edited by karen c. on Fri May 17, 2024 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage          ImageImage
lilkoala3
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 749

Post by lilkoala3 »

Well, you asked.... hahaha
Leslie
Scrapqueen141
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 957

Post by Scrapqueen141 »

BEFORE:
ImageImage

AFTER:
Image            ImageImageImageImage
Scrapbooking reminds us that life is good!
💖
larissacrafts
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 13

Post by larissacrafts »

ImageImage
meh
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 21

Post by meh »

Image  Yes it is a mess. Since I took these photos I've cleaned up a little bit and will do more before I start scrapping tomorrow.

ImageImage
jcsmaestra
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 917

Post by jcsmaestra »

Before NSD

Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

Sandi0805 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 5:32 pm
JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Sandi0805 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 7:00 pm
My scraproom is a hot mess.  I bought some more shelving units early January and still have not completed getting my room organized.  I also have been to crops the last two weekends and did not get things put away that is still out.

This pic is where I scrap at.  I have a small desk next to it with my Canon printer and Sizzix switch on.  Tall Alex cabinet and 2 small ones that I keep stuff I use all the time (trimmer, atg gun etc).

This picture shows under the window and along part of the long wall.  I have two Tim Holtz rolling carts full of mixed media and whose knows what else.  The gray IKEA cart is full of 6 x 6  & 6 x 8 paper pads.  The shelving units are half of the wall and are full of papers, dies, all kinds of embellishments etc.

And the last picture is the rest of the long wall which is more of the IKEA shelving units, 2 more IKEA rolling carts and 2 stacks of Deflecto stacking caddies full of embellishments.  This room was the master so I have a full bath and walk-in closet too.  

I doubt that I have it completely organized and cleaned by Friday, but I am hoping to get some things that I am done with put away Thursday.  Think I might need to bring my tail gate folding table in to have more table top space.

And, I need to make room for Joannie and maybe my daughter that are coming Saturday to scrap with.  

What an AWESOME set up you've got there, Sandi! ☺️☺️☺️ Looks like y'all have SO MUCH FUN there! 
Thanks.  We do have lots of fun.  I used to have an 8ft table that I bought at a LSS when it closed.  It is headed to storage now since I got more shelving units.  I have had 5 of my scrappy friends over for NSD a couple of years ago and we all fit in the room.  Even added a tailgate table to put stuff on.  I think the most that will fit now is 3 and that is stretching it.  But I have a large great room right outside the door for overflow lol.

That's awesome!!! ☺️☺️☺️ If I'm ever in that area....!☺️
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

GMFTS wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 7:53 pm
Image  Yes it is a mess. Since I took these photos I've cleaned up a little bit and will do more before I start scrapping tomorrow.

ImageImage

Awesome space! ☺️
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

larissacrafts wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 7:30 pm
ImageImage

Love it! 😍
Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2310

Post by Sandi0805 »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 9:54 pm
Sandi0805 wrote:
JollyHollyScraps wrote:

There are several of us cherries that l scrap with each month.  I am about 1/2 hour from the Indy 500 race track.
 Image ImageImage
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sandi0805 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 10:05 pm
JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 9:54 pm
Sandi0805 wrote:

There are several of us cherries that l scrap with each month.  I am about 1/2 hour from the Indy 500 race track.

Right on! ☺️ I'm in Lexington!
jwilliams74
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 19

Post by jwilliams74 »

Here are a few of mine. It's a bit of a mess as I have been shopping quite a bit and have piles of different projects. 

ImageImageImage
Cards4Ever
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 216

Post by Cards4Ever »

Cleaned it up from doing shop work. 

Work area, I have my newest papers and some embellishments already on the table. 

Usual sewing area is not manual die cut area:

Electronic die cut and typewriter area:

After Sunday night.  Not too bad, only took about 20 minutes to clean and that included cleaning stamps, brushes and stencils. 
Last edited by Cards4Ever on Mon May 06, 2024 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mandi My Blog
SandyJay
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 499

Post by SandyJay »

SandyK1967 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 6:24 pm
I have too much stuff!

ImageImage

Bwahahahaha!  You would be rich if your didn’t spend all your money on scrap stuff!  I am guilty too…You cracked me up.
MrsFleck
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 168

Post by MrsFleck »

Alright... just got my space clean! The white messy desk is my hubby's side! We share a creative space.  😍

SandyJay
Cherry Bomb

Post by SandyJay »

SandyJay
Cherry Bomb

Post by SandyJay »

Mommytron wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 11:55 pm
ImageImage

I have page kits/collections hanging on two walls (on the stud) with a chain so I can readily see them.  

Kelly R.
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 60

Post by Kelly R. »

Here is my room. I'm using the 2nd bedroom in our house as well as a walk-in closet that is across the hall.   

:)  Kelly

:)  Kelly

:) Kelly 

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”