The Home Stretch!

Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

meh
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 21

Re: The Home Stretch!

Post by meh »

I'm a very slow scrapper who is in awe of all your speedsters.  I have managed to do 3 los and I'm poring over my notes to see which one I'll do next with fingers crossed that I get it done.
I don't know what the rewind is but it sounds promising. I look forward to hearing more.
QueenBee89
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1681

Post by QueenBee89 »

lilkoala3 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 7:28 pm
I'm done with everything I wanted to complete for NSD. I think I did 17 challenges? Part of me feels relieved, and the other part misses the excitement of rushing around like a crazy person, trying to get everything done in time for the deadline!

Oh, I feel this! I am such an organization nut and kinda thrive under pressure, so having a printout of the entire schedule that I've been crossing off as I go makes me feel so accomplished! it's all scribbled on and definitely makes me appear like a crazy person but it's SO FUN. 
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image
QueenBee89
Cherry Cola

Post by QueenBee89 »

GMFTS wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 2:59 pm
I'm a very slow scrapper who is in awe of all your speedsters.  I have managed to do 3 los and I'm poring over my notes to see which one I'll do next with fingers crossed that I get it done.
I don't know what the rewind is but it sounds promising. I look forward to hearing more.
The "rewind" is an opportunity to continue to work on any challenges from NSD you may have missed! I'm not sure what the time frame will be, but typically it's been another 2-3 weeks! You won't be eligible for the prize from the original challenge, but all rewind challenge entries are a chance to win a different prize!

Image Image
QueenBee89
Cherry Cola

Post by QueenBee89 »

mizz_kitty21 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 2:53 pm
mizz_kitty21 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 12:05 pm
I’ve done 15 so far, but I have another 4-5 layouts planned, plus the 25 item challenge. I’m almost done, only missing 2 items. I also hope to finish the photo scavenger hunt, but I’m not sure I’ll get to finish. 
Well, I’ve managed to finish a few more challenges, making an even 20 layouts, plus the 25 item challenge. 

I have one more layout planned and ready to assemble tomorrow, but I have another 7 I’d like to do. I doubt I’ll be able to make all 7, since that pesky job get’s in the way of crafty fun ;) 

Keep an eye out for the NSD Rewind challenge to get those other 7 projects done!! 

Image Image
meh
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 21

Post by meh »

QueenBee89 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 6:09 pm
GMFTS wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 2:59 pm
The "rewind" is an opportunity to continue to work on any challenges from NSD you may have missed! I'm not sure what the time frame will be, but typically it's been another 2-3 weeks! You won't be eligible for the prize from the original challenge, but all rewind challenge entries are a chance to win a different prize!

Thanks for the explanation. I'll be looking for that.

Cindy312
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 14

Post by Cindy312 »

This has been so much fun! I just finished my 14th project. I'm pretty sure that's it for me, although there are quite a few challenges I would still like to do. 
Last edited by Cindy312 on Thu May 16, 2024 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CraftingMyStories
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 15

Post by CraftingMyStories »

I completed three challenges over NSD weekend, then we had plumbers take over out house to change out all out pipes because our house was constructed with defective pipes. The house has been a disaster zone. At least we got it done before there was a leak/flood. 

But I'm going to put a push on to finish one or two more by tomorrow night and plan on working through a few more after the deadline. 
Cheers, Lydia
17/100 papers 
May goal progress: 3/10 projects
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

VickiR wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 10:42 am
JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 10:03 am
VickiR wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 7:24 am
Good for you, Brandi!  I've completed a total of 6 with 3 others started.  I'm not sure if they will get finished on time or not.  Seems like every time I head to my craft space, there is an interruption of some sort and I don't get there.  I'm determined to finish at least 2 of the 3.  I'm also working on graduation cards that need to be done this week along with a baby shower card.

Awwwwwww, Vicki! I hope you get to finish the projects you want- and I ALREADY KNOW your cards will come out awesome! You're so talented with cards!!!! 😊 
Aw, thanks, but there are a lot of fabulous card makers here at ACOT!

THIS is true!!! Lol! I just lifted you for a challenge - I feel like creative exercises are helping me to build confidence in my card-making. I'm SO impressed by what others do!!! 😊

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”