NSD Challenge Progress? *sprinkles* CLOSED

Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

StacyLee
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 927

NSD Challenge Progress? *sprinkles* CLOSED

Post by StacyLee »

This thread is now closed for random sprinkles, but feel free to add to the conversation if you'd like  :greenlol:
How are all you cherries coming along with your NSD challenges?  I have pages full of ideas in my planner and was very pleased with how much I got done last weekend! I still have a few to snap photos of and upload.  I have one page that I keep going back and looking at....I feel like it needs something...then I walk away, and come back later and look at it again LOL  Anyone else do that??  I'd say I've completed half of the challenges that I have written down.  I pulled together some papers and embellishments with some photos so I have a good starting point when I finally am able to get in my craft room this weekend.

Share your NSD challenge progress, have you met your goal?  Surpassed it?  Not even close?   Inquiring minds want to know and RANDOM SPRINKLES will go out when I close this post tomorrow morning.

Last edited by StacyLee on Sat May 11, 2024 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stacy

ImageImageImage

Amy Jo
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 754

Re: NSD Challenge Progress? *sprinkles*

Post by Amy Jo »

I’ve only done 4 so far but having lots of fun! Hoping to get a few more done this weekend!
ImageImageImage

Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2310

Post by Sandi0805 »

I have about 5 done and more ready to start. Heading to the MegaMeet in Novi, MI now and will be gone Saturday night. Plan to spend all next week on the challenges.
 Image ImageImage
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1361

Post by VickiR »

I have 4 different schedules spread out in front of me.  One with my challenges, one with my games, one with challenges I want to do and a list of the 25 items and bi-monthly prompts.  My head has been spinning all week.  I have 3 challenges done and 2 started.
Breauxlabs
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 780

Post by Breauxlabs »

I’ve been pushing myself to get my 2022 Pigeon Forge trip finished - so that is helping me get so many challenges done! I plan on spending Sunday scrapping with a do not disturb sign….too bad the dogs and cat can’t read! 
Kim Breaux
ImageImage
hsblair
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 596

Post by hsblair »

I got a late start and am still working on my first challenge.  My goal is to get about 5-6 done, but I have kind of a busy week ahead... I did go through and play all the games that were still open 😁
Image Image Image Image
Jessica Mikels
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 140

Post by Jessica Mikels »

I'm not getting enough challenges done! Ok, I am but I WANT MORE lol I have about three more challenges that I had on my list of like 15 but I'm going to try and do more before the deadline because yes. Lol
JessicaMikelsCreativeDesigns.com
Instagram: @
jessicamikels
YouTube: @Jessica.Mikels

Image ImageImageImage
larissacrafts
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 13

Post by larissacrafts »

I have completed 8 challenges, but I'm picking away at more this weekend. Thos has been so much fun!
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2322

Post by Art_Teacher »

I have only done 4 challenges, so far.  But, I plan to do so many more.  I just can’t really scrap during the school week…my brain is fried!  LOL
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
GinniG
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 470

Post by GinniG »

larissacrafts wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 8:38 pm
I have completed 8 challenges, but I'm picking away at more this weekend. Thos has been so much fun!

GOOD FOR YOU!!!  :) 
SandyK1967
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 709

Post by SandyK1967 »

I have way more done than I thought, but every waking moment even on work nights I've been at it! I feel like I haven't done any house work in a week! Luckily my husband's been picking up the slack even doing kitty litter lol. I was hoping that a lot of the challenges would work for my nephew's scrapbook and luckily it has. He graduates high school at the end of the month, and it's a gift for him. I've been working on it for 3 months now and have over 60 pages done. Way more to go but I've gotten enough done I'm happy with it, I can continue working on his pages after his party. I'm gonna keep chugging at it, getting more challenges done through Tuesday then that may just be enough for me! Will see!
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋 Image
~HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY 2024!~
SandyJay
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 499

Post by SandyJay »

Sandi0805 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 8:27 pm
I have about 5 done and more ready to start. Heading to the MegaMeet in Novi, MI now and will be gone Saturday night. Plan to spend all next week on the challenges.

Oh my gosh!  Next year we will have to meet!  I want to go again, I only have gone once.  I love in Mid-Michigan.  Enjoy and have safe travels! 
SandyJay
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 499

Post by SandyJay »

I just counted, I didn’t realize a I had done so many!  I have 9 entries.  There a couple more I want to do yet.  Such awesome challenges!  

To answer your question, yes, I do that all the time!  Feeling the page needs something else and can’t figure it out, back and forth….
Last edited by SandyJay on Fri May 10, 2024 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jcsmaestra
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 917

Post by jcsmaestra »

I've done 17 challenges so far, most of them during NSD weekend. I am trying to do at least one more each day until Tuesday. After that I will be busy with company on Wed, Thurs, Fri and won't be able to do any more of them.
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

I've done 5 challenges.  One was a 2 pager!  I have another one almost finished but as I was finishing a row of stitching my needle fell on the floor and I cannot find it!  I need that bigger eye so I am going to look through my Mom's old sewing kit and hopefully will find another one like it... 

I would have gotten a LOT more done but I've spent the last 2 days driving Steve back and forth to town to see doctors.  Today took a LOT longer than either of us expected it to.  It's almost 5 PM and we just got home a few minutes ago.  But he's so much more important than anything else!  :)  I had no idea how close he was to dying until today!  His bladder got backed up and started messing up his kidneys and that's where the infection came in.  He was VERY close to being septic!!!!!  God is so good making Steve understand that he HAD to go to the doctor and he HAD to fly to Ketchikan!!!  I'm so glad he's home but we're not quite out of the woods yet... 

Anyway, I'll finish the one layout tonight and I've got 5 more that I DEFINITELY want to do and at least another 5 that I'd LIKE to do so we'll see how many I can actually get done.  :)  At least there aren't any more appointments this weekend.  :)  I only have to take him in if he's still having trouble over the weekend.  Whew!  :)
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

jcsmaestra wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 8:53 pm
I've done 17 challenges so far, most of them during NSD weekend. I am trying to do at least one more each day until Tuesday. After that I will be busy with company on Wed, Thurs, Fri and won't be able to do any more of them.

Holy SCRAPBOOKING Mary!!!!!  Good for YOU!!!!!  :)
MerryScraps67
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 257

Post by MerryScraps67 »

I'm pleased with what I have got done.  I have done 22 so far.  I may get another one done, but don't know about that.  Time is almost up!!
I have loved this week!  I haven't been scrapbooking very much since my husband had a bad accident 2 1/2 years ago.  I just didn't have any ideas, I would just sit here & stair.
These have been such fun challenges & I have had a blast!  My grandkids are going to be surprised when they get  here the next time & find a 1/2 full album of new layouts!!!!
Thank you all so very much for the hard work & time you put into this every year!
QueenBee89
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1681

Post by QueenBee89 »

I didn't really have a goal for the overall challenge list... I am very happy with how much I did last weekend, but life has been pretty crazy this week and I've only managed to do 2 more layouts, a card & finish up the progressive challenge this week! I'm hoping for some time next week to get a few more done, there's so many good ones! 
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image
wendycrowe
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1088

Post by wendycrowe »

I think I have finished 6 of the challenges.  I can't play tomorrow - my daughter is graduating - but Sunday is all mine!!
MaganL
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 263

Post by MaganL »

I have done about 7 challenges I think. Last night I marked all the ones I wish I could do and it was like 20 more. lol  My guess is that I will realistically be able to do about 7 more and that will have to be good enough.  I just want to try and win the prizes! They are taunting me! Haha

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”