Scrap a Day, May 13th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1041

Scrap a Day, May 13th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Sunny and going to 65 today. I have no plans other than laundry and scrapping. I have another layout started on my table that I will get back to today. Hopefully I can get a few challenges done.

Have a great day Cherries.

Image Image Image Image

traveler
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 750

Re: Scrap a Day, May 13th

Post by traveler »

pawprints wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 9:10 am
Hey Cherries. Sunny and going to 65 today. I have no plans other than laundry and scrapping. I have another layout started on my table that I will get back to today. Hopefully I can get a few challenges done.

Exactly the same for me except going to 74.
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

traveler
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 750

Post by traveler »

We spent the weekend helping Benjamin move from Purdue to Louisville where he will be working this summer. It was nice to be able to help him set up in the new place and it was a nice way to spend Mother's Day. It's quite a lot for someone his age to move to a city where he doesn't know anyone for a summer job. He has located an Ultimate Frisbee team and hopefully they will let him join for the summer or at least practice with them. At least we know the place he will be living is nice and there are plenty of stores nearby and he has his car there.
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3695

Post by blbabe1234 »

trainmom wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 9:21 am
We spent the weekend helping Benjamin move from Purdue to Louisville where he will be working this summer. It was nice to be able to help him set up in the new place and it was a nice way to spend Mother's Day. It's quite a lot for someone his age to move to a city where he doesn't know anyone for a summer job. He has located an Ultimate Frisbee team and hopefully they will let him join for the summer or at least practice with them. At least we know the place he will be living is nice and there are plenty of stores nearby and he has his car there.

Good luck to Benjamin! Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3695

Post by blbabe1234 »

Good morning cherries! It is NASTY out already. 80 degrees, but a heat index of 90. Humidity it 97% and the mosquitos are so bad they could carry you away. 😂 😂 

Yesterday was a great day. I completed FIVE NSD challenges. 4 layouts and 1 card. I pulled stuff out for Brandi's Grunge Inspired Recipe Challenge. Didn't get a chance to work on it this morning so maybe later. Depends on how work goes and how much I can get done while the contractors are here.

I went to the PO to get Swap Box #1 back on the road. Got a load of laundry in the dryer.

Hope y'all have a great day.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

pawprints wrote:

Woohoo for ☀️ sunshine, Barb! ☺️
I hope you have a happy scrappy day! ☺️
MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2028

Post by MTCanuk »

Sunny here, too, for now.  Thunderstorms expected later.  Mid 70’s for us later.  Will get out and walk after DD stops by on her way to work.  

Otherwise, nothing on my agenda today.  Did a couple more layouts yesterday.  Need to run to the garden centre to get a couple more plants to fill in my pots and call it good.  Things are slow here this spring.  Blossoms and leaves on trees finally bursting forth.  Nice to see everything green a once again.

happy Monday, all!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

trainmom wrote:

Awwwwwww, Louise! Hugs! That has to be nerve-wracking for you, but you're right to look at the positives! I can personally tell you that while some areas are tougher than they used to be, Louisville is pretty nice for the most part! I grew up there and had friends that lived all over the city. I hope he likes his new place, and I hope that he meets a LOT of nice people!!! ☺️ I wish I could recommend nice places to eat and what not, but it's been almost 10 years since I was lived there and lots of places have changed. I highly recommend King Fish on River Road - I miss that place a LOT! ☺️
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

MTCanuk wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 9:50 am
Sunny here, too, for now.  Thunderstorms expected later.  Mid 70’s for us later.  Will get out and walk after DD stops by on her way to work.  

Otherwise, nothing on my agenda today.  Did a couple more layouts yesterday.  Need to run to the garden centre to get a couple more plants to fill in my pots and call it good.  Things are slow here this spring.  Blossoms and leaves on trees finally bursting forth.  Nice to see everything green a once again.

happy Monday, all!

Hey Leslee 😊 sounds like you've got some decent weather right now! 😀 I'm glad your garden is coming along! Bet those are gonna be beautiful photos! 😉
Enjoy your day!
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hey Cherries 😊 Overcast and chilly today - 54° I think. Such funky weather! 😂
I'm going to see my rheumatologist at 1:30 today and then I'll probably do some more NSD challenges. I posted a couple yesterday. I still have some May challenges I want to do, too- I REALLY NEED to put away a stack of layouts! 😂
Stay blessed, everyone! 😇
GinniG
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 470

Post by GinniG »

pawprints wrote:

Sounds like my day Barb! Enjoy playing!!!
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

trainmom wrote:

What a nice way to spend Mother’s Day! Glad Benjamin is settled and you’re comfortable with its location. Hope the frisbee team lets him join!
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 9:36 am
Good morning cherries! It is NASTY out already. 80 degrees, but a heat index of 90. Humidity it 97% and the mosquitos are so bad they could carry you away. 😂 😂 

Yesterday was a great day. I completed FIVE NSD challenges. 4 layouts and 1 card. I pulled stuff out for Brandi's Grunge Inspired Recipe Challenge. Didn't get a chance to work on it this morning so maybe later. Depends on how work goes and how much I can get done while the contractors are here.

I went to the PO to get Swap Box #1 back on the road. Got a load of laundry in the dryer.

Wow! That hot and icky already! Hopefully you’ll get a break for awhile! Have fun playing!
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

MTCanuk wrote:

happy Monday, all!

Have fun picking plants and scrapping!
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 9:59 am
Hey Cherries 😊 Overcast and chilly today - 54° I think. Such funky weather! 😂
I'm going to see my rheumatologist at 1:30 today and then I'll probably do some more NSD challenges. I posted a couple yesterday. I still have some May challenges I want to do, too- I REALLY NEED to put away a stack of layouts! 😂
Stay blessed, everyone! 😇

Hope all goes well with your rheumatologist! Have fun playing!!!
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

Hi Cherries! It’s chilly and grey here. Only 43 degrees! I wish it would warm up soon! But the entire forecast is just like today.

I have a few chores and laundry to do. And I have more NSD challenges I’d like to do.

Have a wonderful day!!!
emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2439

Post by emmapaige »

pawprints wrote:

I think it's nice out but since I haven't left the house, I can only take DH's word who ran errands earlier and has gone on a few walks. I'll get out of this funk and get outside tomorrow. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

trainmom wrote:

That's very brave of Benjamin. I don't think I could have done that at his age. Heck, I'm not sure I could do that at my age! 
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 9:36 am

Ugh - humidity and mosquitos are my LEAST favorite thing about summer.  Hope you can get some relief. 
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

MTCanuk wrote:

happy Monday, all!

Hopefully the white stuff stays away and you can enjoy the green!! 
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”