Scrap a Day, May 16th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1041

Scrap a Day, May 16th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. What a mess outside today. The wind and the rain brought down so much, my whole yard and everything in it are totally covered with pollen and lots of brand new leaves. What a mess. And it’s going to be windy most of the day. I have an appointment today for an ultrasound of my thyroid as a follow up for the cyst, then lab work for my physical next week. After that home to get back to my layout that I stared the other day. I didn’t get to work on it at all yesterday so hope to finish it up today. Only two more days to get NSD challenges done and I still have a stack printed out. Hoping to get a few more in.

Have a great day Cherries.

Image Image Image Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2439

Re: Scrap a Day, May 16th

Post by emmapaige »

Good luck with your appointments!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2439

Post by emmapaige »

I am playing Mahjong today. I’d rather be scrapping but I play with three widows and since they are older, I want to spend time with them. We’ve already lost several I’ve played with over the years.

I’m hoping to work on a challenge before I leave. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Deanna13
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 5417

Post by Deanna13 »

pawprints wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 9:35 am
Hey Cherries. What a mess outside today. The wind and the rain brought down so much, my whole yard and everything in it are totally covered with pollen and lots of brand new leaves. What a mess. And it’s going to be windy most of the day. I have an appointment today for an ultrasound of my thyroid as a follow up for the cyst, then lab work for my physical next week. After that home to get back to my layout that I stared the other day. I didn’t get to work on it at all yesterday so hope to finish it up today. Only two more days to get NSD challenges done and I still have a stack printed out. Hoping to get a few more in.

So sorry to ear about the mess to clean up. Good luck with your appointments. My daughter and husband have both had their thyroids taken out. Daughter's was cancer. She's doing well now. Just has routine blood work and Dr. appointments.

Image Image ImageImage
Deanna13
A Cherry on Top

Post by Deanna13 »

emmapaige wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 9:57 am
I am playing Mahjong today. I’d rather be scrapping but I play with three widows and since they are older, I want to spend time with them. We’ve already lost several I’ve played with over the years.

Enjoy your get together, Chris! 
Image Image ImageImage
Deanna13
A Cherry on Top

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning everyone!! Busy busy day here. We are packing for a 10 day cruise with daughterMarla and her 2 kids. We leave Saturday night. Also my 2nd oldest granddaughter Sydney is graduating from High School this evening. She's done really well and got a few awesome scholarships. Excited for her!

Enjoy your day everyone!
Image Image ImageImage
MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2028

Post by MTCanuk »

Suppose to be super windy here, today, also.  And warm.  

I need to go get groceries at some point.  And later this afternoon granddaughter’s art class has an exhibit at the school I plan to go to.  Otherwise my day is free.  

Happy Thursday, all!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1774

Post by aheatfan »

pawprints wrote:

Happy scrapping but so sorry about the mess!!
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by aheatfan »

emmapaige wrote:

Have fun with your friends and happy scrapping. 
🌴Kristin  

aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by aheatfan »

Deanna13 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 10:12 am
Good Morning everyone!! Busy busy day here. We are packing for a 10 day cruise with daughterMarla and her 2 kids. We leave Saturday night. Also my 2nd oldest granddaughter Sydney is graduating from High School this evening. She's done really well and got a few awesome scholarships. Excited for her!

Enjoy your day everyone!

Enjoy your cruise and congrats to your granddaughter. 
🌴Kristin  

aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by aheatfan »

MTCanuk wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 10:14 am

I need to go get groceries at some point.  And later this afternoon granddaughter’s art class has an exhibit at the school I plan to go to.  Otherwise my day is free.  

Happy Thursday, all!

Enjoy your exhibit, sounds like fun. 
🌴Kristin  

aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by aheatfan »

Good morning Cherries, miss being here more. The end of the school year is approaching and things are NUTS!!! On top of that it is sooooo hot here. It was 86 degrees at 5:30 this morning.  Really makes you feel like doing nothing!!!  I have not been able to scrap much this week with school deadlines but I am hoping that tonight I will be able to do at least two.  Did waaaaay less than last year but have really loved all the challenges this. Will be doing quite a few in Rewind.  Have a great day everyone  😊
🌴Kristin  

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

pawprints wrote:

Praying all goes well with all the Dr stuff, Barb! 😊 Hopefully you'll have some free time this evening to play!
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3695

Post by blbabe1234 »

Deanna13 wrote:

Enjoy your day everyone!

Congrats to Sydney!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Deanna13 wrote:

Enjoy your day everyone!

Fantastic for Sydney! That's no easy feat! 😊😊😊 I hope you all have a wonderful time on the cruise! 😊☺️
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3695

Post by blbabe1234 »

aheatfan wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 10:32 am
Good morning Cherries, miss being here more. The end of the school year is approaching and things are NUTS!!! On top of that it is sooooo hot here. It was 86 degrees at 5:30 this morning.  Really makes you feel like doing nothing!!!  I have not been able to scrap much this week with school deadlines but I am hoping that tonight I will be able to do at least two.  Did waaaaay less than last year but have really loved all the challenges this. Will be doing quite a few in Rewind.  Have a great day everyone  😊

I hear ya! That was our temps last week first thing in the morning. Its no bueno
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

emmapaige wrote:

You're so sweet, Chris! 😊 I love spending time with older people, too! So MUCH to learn from them! Honestly, some of the wildest stories I've ever heard have come from generations before mine! 😂 I love it! 😊
I hope you have an amazing day!
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

MTCanuk wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 10:14 am

Happy Thursday, all!

Enjoy that art exhibit, Leslee! 😊 I love seeing the young one's arts! 😊
Have a beautiful day!😊
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

aheatfan wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 10:32 am

Kristin, you're NOT WRONG about weather like that! (It won't be long before it does that here, too!)
The challenges have been awesome this year, and I hope you do get a chance to do some more! ALSO hang in there, you're sooooo close to summer vacay!!! I commend you, and other teachers, because I honestly just couldn't do it! The bureaucracy of the education system is, well, what it is I suppose- but the kids DO deserve great teachers and I was thinking, I remember a LOT of the wonderful teachers I've had. So even on the worst days, you're probably MORE special to someone than you EVEN know! 😊
Have a VERY blessed day, my friend! 🫂
MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2028

Post by MTCanuk »

Deanna13 wrote:

Enjoy your day everyone!

Enjoy your cruise and your family!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”