~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image
Kelly R.
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 60

Re: i am so irritated!

Post by Kelly R. »

So, so wrong.  I would be irriated too.  Hope it comes soon.  
:) Kelly 
lilkoala3
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 749

Post by lilkoala3 »

Oh, I understand completely. Once a neighbor accepted a package of supplies for me, and then they went out of town for two weeks!
Leslie
GinniG
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 470

Post by GinniG »

Well Cherries I had to take Steve to the doctor today so we did our Thursday errands today. In my box were a small Nuvo drop order and 3 yellow slips meaning I have packages behind the counter. Two boxes were my ACOT orders and the third was a prize package from Creative Scrapbooker Magazine. I did one of the monthly challenges and won last month. I had no idea what the prize was … It’s the entire Simple Stories Domestic Bliss collection!!!!! So I’m all set for awhile!

Hope everyone’s packages arrive soon!!!
stinkerbelle
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 687

Post by stinkerbelle »

GinniG wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 1:38 am
Well Cherries I had to take Steve to the doctor today so we did our Thursday errands today. In my box were a small Nuvo drop order and 3 yellow slips meaning I have packages behind the counter. Two boxes were my ACOT orders and the third was a prize package from Creative Scrapbooker Magazine. I did one of the monthly challenges and won last month. I had no idea what the prize was … It’s the entire Simple Stories Domestic Bliss collection!!!!! So I’m all set for awhile!

Hope everyone’s packages arrive soon!!!

well hey, that's an awesome surprise!  happy crafting!
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image
stinkerbelle
Cherry Bing

Post by stinkerbelle »

lilkoala3 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 7:24 pm
Oh, I understand completely. Once a neighbor accepted a package of supplies for me, and then they went out of town for two weeks!

what the heck???  but at least you knew where it was.  i'm worried mine is lost  😭
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image
stinkerbelle
Cherry Bing

Post by stinkerbelle »

beachlover wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 5:26 pm
been having siminlar issues with USPS lately.  Kast week they said it was ACOT needing someone to sign(+200 order, did not know_.....
now have a $172  order, waiting since the 8th, PO saying they attemyed delivery with no acceptance...  I saw them eslking to my front doora ase i was doing dishes then taking care o f  puppy.  Meanwhile, they take my package off the steps and leave a
note on front door, which we did not see for a few dayds.  Signed and put note in mailboc so they could put it on my steps Mon. 13th...  Said they deliverered today before noon....  Its now after 5pm, PO is closed and my ACOT order is NOT HERE!!

oh no!  i hope you find it!
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image
MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2028

Re: i am so irritated! UPDATE!

Post by MTCanuk »

stinkerbelle wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 9:55 am
i placed my NSD order on 5/2.  i always seem to order something or other that takes longer, so it didn't ship until 5/7.  i am totally fine with that.

what i am not fine with is that the stinking package has been sitting at the Tucson distribution center since 5/10.  y'all i live 30 miles away.  yet it's been sitting 5 freaking days and there's nothing i can do about it  😡

it's been so long, i don't even know what i ordered!

just had to vent to people who can understand that i NEED my goodies NOW  😁

UPDATE:  i just know that my posting and you cherries commiserating with me caused this, but my package is OUT FOR DELIVERY!!!  thank you everyone!  the power of the cherries is real!!
Glad to hear your package will be delivered!  Enjoy your new goodies!!  

ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

stinkerbelle wrote:
i placed my NSD order on 5/2.  i always seem to order something or other that takes longer, so it didn't ship until 5/7.  i am totally fine with that.

what i am not fine with is that the stinking package has been sitting at the Tucson distribution center since 5/10.  y'all i live 30 miles away.  yet it's been sitting 5 freaking days and there's nothing i can do about it  😡

UPDATE:  i just know that my posting and you cherries commiserating with me caused this, but my package is OUT FOR DELIVERY!!!  thank you everyone!  the power of the cherries is real!!

Woo-hoo!!!!!! 😊👏👏👏 Cherries are a mighty force to have on our team!!!! 💪 😊😊 I'm glad you're getting your goodies SOON!!!! ☺️
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3695

Post by blbabe1234 »

Yipppeeee!!!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Sue2024
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 1

Post by Sue2024 »

stinkerbelle wrote:

This happened to me a few months ago.  Package made it to the distribution center, and it sat there for 5 days.  Another order went north instead of south.

stinkerbelle
Cherry Bing

Post by stinkerbelle »

Sue2024 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 2:21 pm
stinkerbelle wrote:

This happened to me a few months ago.  Package made it to the distribution center, and it sat there for 5 days.  Another order went north instead of south.

that's just so crazy.  i mean, i don't work for USPS so maybe there's something i'm missing but like...why???
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image
Tam I Am
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 25

Post by Tam I Am »

The prices keep going up and the service down! 😡
I had a package that sat in the accepting distribution center for 4 days. Then when it got to my state, it didn't get on the truck in the morning like it normally does and sat there until the next day. It was sent 'ground advantage'. What's the advantage?!? Snail mail definitely fits their service! 🤪
lissahope26
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 1702

Post by lissahope26 »

NatalieDill wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 10:32 am
STRAIGHT TO JAIL.
Witholding new scrappy goodies is a federal offense.

This comment wins.
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Dianne0601 (Dianne Labadie)
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 27

Post by Dianne0601 (Dianne Labadie) »

Mine from another company sat for 4 days and never moved from the distribution center. Someone mention it could have been weather related with all the bad weather the states seem to be having. Just a thought. 
Sue2024
Cherry Tart

Post by Sue2024 »

Update for me:  package got to our post office Saturday morning, and I got it around noon.  No bad weather.  Could have been related to other necessary stops, though.
stinkerbelle
Cherry Bing

Post by stinkerbelle »

Sue2024 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 3:09 pm
Update for me:  package got to our post office Saturday morning, and I got it around noon.  No bad weather.  Could have been related to other necessary stops, though.

happy to hear you received it!!
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image
Sue2024
Cherry Tart

Post by Sue2024 »

Now to play with my stash!!  Husband and I stopped home between errands on Saturday; 3 hours until his oil change.  That shot playing around.  Yesterday?  I ended up taking a 2 hour nap, which again shot things to smithereens.  
Nana01
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 94

Post by Nana01 »

My packages get delivered on time but my letters don’t. It will take almost a week to get them and they are postmarked 7-8 days prior to getting them. I swear my mailman hoards them all and delivers all at once. I missed an important letter from and insurance company and had to appeal a denial for an upcoming procedure. The postmark stamp from the post office had April 8th but I didn’t get it until April 19th. I feel like my mailman is from the Seinfeld show!
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet  

stinkerbelle
Cherry Bing

Post by stinkerbelle »

Nana01 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 10:35 am
My packages get delivered on time but my letters don’t. It will take almost a week to get them and they are postmarked 7-8 days prior to getting them. I swear my mailman hoards them all and delivers all at once. I missed an important letter from and insurance company and had to appeal a denial for an upcoming procedure. The postmark stamp from the post office had April 8th but I didn’t get it until April 19th. I feel like my mailman is from the Seinfeld show!

oh no that's horrible!  have you tried complaining?  of course, that could make things worse, eh?
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”